RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Is anyone going to actually read what I've written so far? Just what I've done so far today, not the whole 100 pages.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Before I continue with reading the earlier story we wrote together and finish catching up at last, I have a daydream idea, and I want to share it:
Start here.
Edit: I'm done for the day, that's why.
Edit 2: Lol, you ScArEd or something @Obama109 ???

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
oh no this is so sadd

bro u were bombing us with those notification more than what hiroshi-
Dude, I got 104 FROM YOU GUYS!!!
I just wanted to do it to add to the profile post count with my contribution, and forever have it OFFICIALLY the largest profile post chain.
You just took the world record away @nsw..wollongong because of peer pressure, thanks.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Dude, I got 104 FROM YOU GUYS!!!
I just wanted to do it to add to the profile post count with my contribution, and forever have it OFFICIALLY the largest profile post chain.
You just took the world record away @nsw..wollongong becauae of peer pressure, thanks.
not sure it was peer pressure mate, it was all you 🫶

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
A young man comes home after a long day of school.
He’s special compared to his peers and the rest in the world, for his idea of ‘normal’ consists of his daily encounters with spirits.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Lying on his bed after a tiresome encounter with thugs, he reflects on his frustrations for not being able to make normal friends.

Suddenly, a girl phases through the walls, and stands there watching him.

His eyes widen at the sight of the intruder, and shouts at her “WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! GET OUT!!”.

The girl pays no mind, and she continues to stare at him.

He then gets out of bed to get her attention and get answers, but she then suddenly draws a blade slowly from her back.

He backs away, for a moment, and before he realises it, she lunges towards him and pierces the wall behind him, pinning him square with her face.

“You’re-YOU’RE CRAZY!”

The girl doesn’t blink, and continues to try to attack him as he dodges.

He rushes out of his room while still in uniform, and he starts to yell to everyone in the household for help.

“What is it?!”, his mother yells in concern.
His father and sisters then ask if everything is alright as well.

“THERE’S A CRAZY GIRL WITH A KATANA TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!”

“…”, they all think he’s hormones have made him delusional.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
This expectation is quickly subverted when they too end up seeing the girl wreaking havoc behind him, and the first thing the mother says is, “WHAT SORT OF SCANDAL DID YOU DO TO PISS OFF YOUR SECRET GIRLFRIEND??!”.
“THAT’S your conclusion?!”, the son retorts while jumping down several stairs to get away from the expressionless girl.

He runs out of the house as he tells his family to call the cops, the sisters who actually understand the seriousness of the situation don’t waste any time to do so.

Once out, the young man and girl are in the middle of the street and he continues to dodge her barrage of attacks.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?”
“…”

Still no response.

‘Damn, this b*tch is crazy! I have to get her to drop that sword of hers, or else there won’t be an end to this!’

After dodging this time, he tries to counter the attack by kicking her sword, which makes her stumble for a moment like a weak puppet or doll.

He grabs onto the flat side of the blade and starts using his kicks to leverage it out of her hand, but while in this position, she uses her legs to tip him off balance, making him fall on his back.

“Sh*t!”

He moves his head out of the way, and the concrete beneath him cracks.

‘OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!’

He then kicks her away from him and uses this opportunity to run away.
With his back turned to her, she paces faster and faster behind him since there are no obstacles in the way, and soon after, he gets stabbed in the back.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“a-AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”, blood is spilled, and his vitals have been pierced.

He falls to the floor, and the girl gets on top of him and starts to stab him multiple times in quick succession.

‘Is this really how it’s going to end? Death by strange anime girl with a katana who broke into my room, without ever knowing the reason?

I can’t even speak, the pain is excruciating! I’m actually going to die, damn it!!

DAMN IT!!!’

46 stabs later, he dies.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Unconscious, he leaves his body, but soon after he wakes up and looks down to sees the girl who is staring down at his corpse.

“I can’t believe it! YOU ACTUALLY KILLED ME!!”

The girl’s eyes widen, and she turns around and looks up at his soul.
Finally, she responds, “How? How are you still here?”.

“TO HAUNT YOU PROBABLY!!”

“What the heck? Just die already.”

“I ALREADY AM! WHY DID YOU KILL ME? WHO ARE YOU?!”

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“I’m a witch hunter.”
“WITCH HUNTER? DO I LOOK LIKE A WITCH TO YOU?!”
“Well, you still being here is proof that you aren’t human.”
“Tsk. You’re crazy, you know that! You’re the b*tch of a witch, NOT me!!”
“EXCUSE me?”, she tries to slice his soul with her sword, but his lack of material makes the sword phase through his being like air.

“What? You gonna stab me or something?”

The girl gets irritated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)