RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Once the first half of lunch ends, the girl asks the guy out of curiosity what his classes are, secretly wanting to hang out with him for longer than just lunch break, "I'm in the same science and art class as you.".
"...Oh yeah! I think I've seen you before."
"Ahaha, your art project was rather impressive, so you caught my attention."
"R-really? You liked my drawing?"
"Of course. Everyone was impressed. I wish I could draw like you."
"Well... If you'd like, we could partner up for the upcoming group assessment?? If you want, that is."
"Really! That'd be nice. I don't know anyone in the art class, so that would make things easier if you're offering."
"I-I am."
"Ahaha, I know I know. That'd be fun. I can't wait to draw something with you, Alisha."
Alisha gets embarrassed, and thinks to herself, 'Where did this guy come from? We know nothing about each other...", but she is thankful to have finally met a nice person at school.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The next period is 'coincidentally' art class, so the two end up getting to work on the group assessment right away.
They both sit at the same table together, just the two of them, and after listening to the teacher's lecture, they both begin getting the practical equipment.

Thankfully, art is the only subject for the girl that none of the people from the bullies in the group are a part of, which is a reason why she is so good at art, for she associates the freedom she gets from the subject with the act of drawing, and finds herself sometimes drawing the images she sees in the animes and manga she watches while in her room at home.

"What do you want to draw? We have to draw a character instead of a landscape this time, but I don't know what character we should both do."
"I know!", she pulls up a song on her phone with an image from her favorite anime.
"Anime?"
The girl gets embarrassed, "Is that wrong?"
"No. I just didn't expect you to even know what that is, I haven't met a girl who enjoys anime, or is it just the art style you like?"
"I LOVE ANIME! Have you seen Demon Slayer??", Alisha says, being a person who hasn't had someone to talk about anime with.
"I've read the manga."
"YOU KNOW WHAT MANGA IS??!"

The two get distracted and talk about anime instead of drawing the image, and that's when the teacher confronts them, "Classroom isn't the time to flirt.".
The class laughs, which makes the girl angry, "WE AREN'T!", she yells to the class.
The guy smiles at her overreaction, while everyone else continues to laugh.
The guy then reassures her, "It's fine, they just aren't used to guys and girls being only friends."

With the utterance of that word, "friends", the girl feel conflicted on the inside, not knowing if she could consider him to be a friend yet, for they have not only just first started talking with each other an hour ago at the start of lunch, but also because she has an idea of what a genuine friendship should be like, and doesn't yet know if what is in front of her is a forever aquaintance, or the potential for something more.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The two then continue to have fun together drawing and chatting, just as the rest in the classroom while listening to music, all the way until the double period is over, and the school day is over.

Alisha hates it when art class is over, because her drawing is suddenly abrupted, but today was especially harder for her, because she was now leaving behind her new potential friend.
"Hey, since you also like anime and manga, how about we...", he stops himself and leans over to whisper his request in order to not be heard, "Wanna exchange numbers?".

Just from leaning over Alisha got jumpy, but after hearing that, she had to ask, "Do you mean you're trying to...", she asks this, just in case.
"Ahaha, no no, I just want to talk is all, no ulterior motives."
Alisha feels uncomfortable with the idea because she is devoted to the idea of her future husband, and giving her phone number to a guy who may not be him feels like a betrayal.

"Hmmm... How about discord?"
"Oh, yeah, that would be easier. I should have asked for that instead."
"Oh! Ahaha, now I understand."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Once Alisha enters her mother's car, she enters while trying to hide her smile.
The mother who has too much on her mind, doesn't notice, and the two sit in the car on the way while silently listening to music.

Once home, the girl, who has seen too much anime, begins to treat the moment like a cliche, "Do I message him first, or does he message me?".
The guy messages first, "I'm reading "That time I got reincarnated as a slime.".".
The girl gets excited and responds, "I love that manga, I'm up to chp 123."
"Wow, you're ahead! No spoilers please."
"Ahaha, of course."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Alisha is then given food by her mother to eat in her room as usual, and she keeps her phone open while eating, not sure if she should concern herself with continuing the conversation, or move on for the day and do her own thing.
After a while, the guy doesn't say anything, and she decides to send a message while worrying about whether or not she's coming across as pushy, "Any anime or manga recommendations?"
The guy then responds after some time, "You HAVE to read "Juujika no Rokunin". Actually... Maybe it's too dark for you...".
She then responds immediately, "No, I've read "Fukushuu O Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha Wa, Yami No Chikara De Senmetsu Musou Suru", so it should be fine."
"NOW THAT'S DARK!! Ok, but seriously, what I just recommended is heaps worse."
"Really? Now I'm curious."
"Ahaha, well, if you do end up reading it, let me know where you get up to."
"Sure."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The girl then goes onto her iPad after eating, and checks out the manga, "Hmmm... It's a revenge manga, just like the other one."
She likes revenge manga, not only is the rage a passionate expression, but she also relates with the back stories with the main characters the most.

She decides not to read it right away though, because after her happy ending to the school day, she is more in the mood for a romcom, something light-hearted.

She then fully immerses herself into the manga she is reading, and forgets about everything in the real world once more, including her new/first friend, Ayanakoji.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
She goes to sleep happy and peaceful that night, even though it's a school day the next day.

Obama109

HSC
[Setting: A dimly lit classroom filled with computers. Professor Malware stands at the front of the room, looking sinister.]

Professor Malware: [Evil laugh] Welcome, students, to my software class. I am Professor Malware, your worst nightmare. Today, we're going to learn how to create the most devious computer viruses.

Alex: [Nervously] Um, Professor Malware, I thought we were here to learn ethical software development?

Professor Malware: [Smirking] Oh, how naive, Alex. Ethics are for losers. Now, watch closely as I demonstrate the power of my evil software.

[Professor Malware starts typing on the computer, creating a destructive virus.]

Alex: [Whispering to a classmate] This doesn't feel right. We should report this.

[Professor Malware overhears Alex.]

Professor Malware: [Angrily] Alex, are you questioning my methods? Perhaps you'd like to join me at the dark side of coding?

Alex: [Nervous] No, Professor, I just think we should focus on ethical coding.

Professor Malware: [Evil grin] Ethical coding is for the weak. My viruses can infiltrate any system, wreak havoc, and steal valuable data.

[Alex, feeling trapped, decides to play along.]

Alex: [Feigning enthusiasm] Wow, Professor Malware, that's amazing! Please, teach us more.

[The class continues, with Professor Malware demonstrating increasingly dangerous software tricks.]

[As the class progresses, Alex covertly gathers evidence of Professor Malware's activities.]

[Later, Alex reports the evidence to the school authorities.]

[In the end, Professor Malware is apprehended, and the students are praised for their integrity.]

[The lesson: Even in the face of evil, ethical behavior and reporting wrongdoing are important.]

[End of roleplay.]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The next day, Alisha get excited to meet her new friend again today and play handball with him at lunch again, but she decides that it's not good to have such high hopes, because he probably has other friends, not just her.

However, after the first two periods end, she goes to her usual spot, and there, Ayanakoji makes an appearance before her, "Yo.", he puts his hand up,
"Yo!", she gets happy, because her dreams for the day came true.

The two eat and then start playing handball.
The girl was being picked on again as usual during class for the past two periods, which Ayanakoji wasn't apart of, however, she decided to ignore it rather than let it get to her, which is what she usually does with the exception of more severe cases like when the entire group is together or the main bully girl confronts her.

The two continue to play in silence, she enjoys the fun and doesn't care for anything more than this, but Ayanakoji decides to ask her a question, "Have you decided to read that dark manga I recommended you?"
"Oh, no, I forgot. I ended up reading...A Romcom.", she doesn't want to say the name, because it's too embarrassing to admit that she reads ecchi harems for the comedy, especially considering that she's a girl.
"Lol."
"Lol? You say lol out loud rather than actually laugh out loud?"
"Oh, my bad, I usually speak to others on the internet through text, I didn't expect that to affect my speaking habits."
"Lol."
"Lol."

nsw..wollongong

HSC
"Lol."
"Lol? You say lol out loud rather than actually laugh out loud?"
"Oh, my bad, I usually speak to others on the internet through text, I didn't expect that to affect my speaking habits."
"Lol."
"Lol."
GRASS. ITS RIGHT OUTSIDE. TOUCH IT. PLS.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Just like any usual day for her, today was pretty easy to get through compared to others, since all she had to do was concentrate on her work and not pay attention to those who hated her, and eventually, the day was over.
She went back home and continued to enjoy herself.

This life continued for some time, up until sports day came, where regardless of the class you are in, all students come together to do a school organised activity.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Ok everyone, today is dodgeball."
"YEAH!!!!", many shout with excitement.
Alisha and Ayanakoji are on opposite teams, and the two want to have a go at targeting each other.
However, the bully girl notices the two playing with each other specifically, and laughing together at the high level of energy they are radiating, and decides to join in on the fun.

She goes over to her boyfriend, who is burly, and the two of them target Alisha with the intention of getting a headshot.
Alisha runs around, and the loud noise of the boyfriend's full force throw against the wall makes peoples heads turn.
No one stops them for some time, and Alisha doesn't stop running and uses other as cover to make sure she doesn't get hurt.
Ayanakoji sees this and acts annoyed that the boyfriend isn't holding back against a girl, and goes over to him to ask him to stop.

"Ahaha, what do you care? Is she your girlfriend or something?"
"No. I just don't like it that you're using all your strength on a fragile girl."
"Ahaha, ok ok, I'll stop it."

JakeEP05

HSC
The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!
The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!The voices told me to!
John Nash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)