• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
omg i dunnoe where i found out about this but Walker's contract ends at the end of this season but apparently the roosters refuse to sign another! :D:D: how good is that!!! ohhh i hate walker so much and how good will it be when hes not a rooster nemore- i can yell abuse at him!- [i do neway but its just easier in the sense i wont feel bad for teasing a chookie]

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
walker is only on a 45k contract or something like that... he's not worth anymore

this weeks team agsinst the warriors:

Anthony Minichiello
Joel Monaghan
Iosia Soliola
Ryan Cross
Amos Roberts
Jamie Soward
Brett Finch
Jason Cayless
Craig Wing
Adrian Morley
Chris Flannery
Craig Fitzgibbon
Luke Ricketson

Interchange
Stuart Webb
Richard Fa'aoso
George Rose
Anthony Tupou
Ben Hannant
Heath L'Estrange

good to see soward retain his spot, he did great last week against the knights, him and finch, who just re-signed for 2 years, can form a great patnership in the future

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Anthony Minichiello
Amos Roberts
Ryan Cross
Iosia Soliola
Joel Monaghan
Craig Wing
Brett Finch
Jason Cayless
Stuart Webb
Adrian Morley
Adam Schubert
Craig Fitzgibbon
Chris Flannery

Interchange
Michael Crocker
Jamie Soward
Richard Fa'aoso
Anthony Tupou

i'dve thought crocker or tupou would start, but looks like ricky wants more impact later in the half... THey still might start i guess. finch is 50/50 to be fit :\

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
hey, with Crocker's get-out clause in his contract, which team do u think he may consider goin to? i reckon he wont stay with roosters cos we're not gonna give him what he wants, but with ricko retiring- there would be more money. but still....?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
ricko isnt really on that much i dont think, he already took some paycuts, plus theres loads of players off contract this year like finch, flanno etc that we really want to keep... crocker may goto melbourne, the best is probably stay with us for another season and goto goldcoast in 07

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hey Rooster fans,

I hope its a good game this friday, but i predict a shark win. After a terrible 3 week stint id say they want a good comeback game, and i hope its this friday. Should be a good game.

GO SHARKIES!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
ricko isnt really on that much i dont think, he already took some paycuts, plus theres loads of players off contract this year like finch, flanno etc that we really want to keep... crocker may goto melbourne, the best is probably stay with us for another season and goto goldcoast in 07
yeh i hear something about crocker and storm too. Hopefully we can keep finch adn flanno too cos they quality players as well. i just cant imagine how we can all fit them under the slary cap, so i reckon there would be some losses.

Random_87 said:
Hey Rooster fans,
I hope its a good game this friday, but i predict a shark win. After a terrible 3 week stint id say they want a good comeback game, and i hope its this friday. Should be a good game.

GO SHARKIES!
Nah, i reckon roosters can win! we're desperate to maintain top8 spot too. just im very weary about our orign players and theyre likely performance....hmmm.But still...
GOOOOO CHOOKIES!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Jamie Soward has been ruled out for the remainder of the season, he broke his ankle at training yesterday. Goddamn.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, he was proving to be a real talent too, so he must be awfully disappointed. It'll be interesting to see what Sticky does now.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Yeah, you bash them good :D

Soward is another example of the Roosters poaching players. He was a Canberra junior, actually.

God, the Raiders must feel shot that they let him go. He would have been a top replacement for Jason Smith.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hey, Raiders didn't have to let him go. Nobody held a gun to their CEO's head and made him hand him over.

*mel*

Hello fellow Roosters people.

Have we all tipped our dear chookies to win on Friday? I have. Maybe it's not a wise decision, but I feel guilty if i tip against them.

Actually, I have never ever tipped against the Roosters... :eek: I know that's really biased but I could never forgive myself if I tipped them to lose and then they won. That would be terrible!
Needless to say, I'm not a very good tipper, but who cares. I have faith in our team! Yay!!

Go BLUES tonight!!! :D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Hello fellow Roosters people.

Have we all tipped our dear chookies to win on Friday? I have. Maybe it's not a wise decision, but I feel guilty if i tip against them.

Actually, I have never ever tipped against the Roosters... :eek: I know that's really biased but I could never forgive myself if I tipped them to lose and then they won. That would be terrible!
Needless to say, I'm not a very good tipper, but who cares. I have faith in our team! Yay!!

Go BLUES tonight!!! :D
lol, yeh ive NEVA tipped against roosters either. I always tip with my heart and not my head so i always tip for roosters cos i love them so much! And i normally always tip against broncos & dragons [cos i dnt tip for wankers lol!:D] lol, and my tipping- well lets just say its bad. I cant help that nrl has gone totally retarded this season.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
You tip against broncos and you're blaming the nrl season?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
You tip against broncos and you're blaming the nrl season?
\

Im blaming the nrl season for my shit tipping [lol :D] cos teams who should be winning are losing, and teams who are losing are winning? something like that. And i tip against broncos cos i hate them, simple. I dnt care that theyre on top of the ladder- cos like i said before...i HATE them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)