• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rooster Supporters! (3 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I don't know why I fucking bothered hauling my ass out to Cronulla to listen to a SHIT band, to stand in 7 degree fucking weather and watch my team play like absolute SHIT. Trying times indeed.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
I don't know why I fucking bothered hauling my ass out to Cronulla to listen to a SHIT band, to stand in 7 degree fucking weather and watch my team play like absolute SHIT. Trying times indeed.
awww there there. its dedication i tell you, roosters dedication.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
And i normally always tip against broncos & dragons [cos i dnt tip for wankers lol!:D] lol, and my tipping- well lets just say its bad. I cant help that nrl has gone totally retarded this season.
kimi said:
Im blaming the nrl season for my shit tipping cos teams who should be winning are losing, and teams who should be losing are winning? something like that. And i tip against broncos cos i hate them, simple. I dnt care that theyre on top of the ladder- cos like i said before...i HATE them.
Ahhh Kim, it's good to see that you thought the Broncos and Dragons were two teams that 'should be losing' but are winning. Funnily enough, those two teams were tipped by most people to be in the top 4 at the end of 26 rounds...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Ahhh Kim, it's good to see that you thought the Broncos and Dragons were two teams that 'should be losing' but are winning. Funnily enough, those two teams were tipped by most people to be in the top 4 at the end of 26 rounds...
ahhhh, bitch you wanna fight me?! i hate you rob

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
ahhhh, bitch you wanna fight me?! i hate you rob
You weren't at the SCG today like I asked you to be.

And I know you hate me. I mean, I support a team that is better than the team that you support, so what can you do?

*Tumbleweed rolls by*

OH, I KNOW what you can do. Start supporting the St George Illawarra Dragons. :chainsaw:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
You weren't at the SCG today like I asked you to be.

And I know you hate me. I mean, I support a team that is better than the team that you support, so what can you do?

*Tumbleweed rolls by*

OH, I KNOW what you can do. Start supporting the St George Illawarra Dragons. :chainsaw:
ahhh u luv teasing me dnt u, thank god ur not on my msn...mwahahaha. And i wasnt at SCG cos i dnt want to be seen with wankers...in the form of dragons supporters.

i WILL NEVA SUPPORT DRAGONS. ONCE A ROOSTERS SUPPORTER, ALWAYS A ROOSTERS SUPPORTER!

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Oh, you think you're just so good, don't you?

Well I have news for you....

You might be. However, you support the Roosters. So no, no you aren't good at all.

And I'm not on MSN because of stupid homework.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Oh, you think you're just so good, don't you?

Well I have news for you....

You might be. However, you support the Roosters. So no, no you aren't good at all.

And I'm not on MSN because of stupid homework.
u dnt look like ur working at all.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Crocker has officially being signed by the Melbourne Storm. They can have him, their knock-on rate will go through the roof.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
Crocker has officially being signed by the Melbourne Storm. They can have him, their knock-on rate will go through the roof.
hmmm lol true. But ill miss crocker heaps. :( even though he can be such a bitch at times. He said it was for 'family reasons' that he went to storm, but i reckon theres more to it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Cayless has also being signed to a 4 year deal with St Helens.

Still waiting on judiciary news for both Morley and Cross.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
are we getting any replacement forwards? cayless gone gonna leave a hole in the props, no one really stood out this year as a sub... catic has gone crap while hennant is still too green. i heard a rumour that fielden may join as a swap for cayless. so there might be a Great Britain international props pairing lol.

anasta is a good chance of joining next season, and can cover lock in the long run when soward moves to 5/8.... as can flannery, though he can also cover for crocker.... maybe tupou will come off the bench.

3 starting forwards to leave next year isnt too good, on the bright side fannery will be back.

Edi: Cross gone for 6 weeks

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yep, 6 weeks is official. Not suprising, but not very pleasing.

So is it official we have re-signed Flannery? Because the last news I heard was that he had made a 2 year deal, but had not said with which club.

after seeing the footage of cross poking the eye out, how could people deny it? the finger was in the eye for more than a second too.

*mel*

Loz#1 said:
Yep, 6 weeks is official. Not suprising, but not very pleasing.

So is it official we have re-signed Flannery? Because the last news I heard was that he had made a 2 year deal, but had not said with which club.
Yep we've got Flannery for another two years! Yay! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)