Rooster Supporters! (2 Viewers)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I actually live closer 2 parra but go for the roosters lol, not that im a huge supporter but i catch their games now and then. Go roosters!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
I actually live closer 2 parra but go for the roosters lol, not that im a huge supporter but i catch their games now and then. Go roosters!
Same here, i should be supporting parra but no one can beat the sydney roosters...i fuken luv the roosters :D

matt#1 said:
...lol...u only beat the knights.
I dnt care, we still won. lol

OMG, i didnt realise chris walker had shaved his head. He looks quite odd:
Picture Of Chris Walker

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
not as much as when the eels beat the knights, 50 to zilch!
i must remind you, we did beat you last week 12-8. And we beat knights last time 34-0, and again today 28-14. Knights have not beaten us since 2002- eight straight losses to us. Plus, knights beat you in the memorable 2001 grand final.

lol. just thought id say all that..

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
i must remind you, we did beat you last week 12-8. And we beat knights last time 34-0, and again today 28-14. Knights have not beaten us since 2002- eight straight losses to us. Plus, knights beat you in the memorable 2001 grand final.

lol. just thought id say all that..

who cares if u beat us, were 2nd and ur no where near 2nd, so HA!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
who cares if u beat us, were 2nd and ur no where near 2nd, so HA!

well seeing the frustration and disapointment on your face after eels lost was worth it. Serves you right for thinking eels could win easy- pfft. Its cos you have tim smith- ur reliance on him will just hurt you in the end. And i dnt care, we're still top 8, and going further up.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
shortygb said:
not as much as when the eels beat the knights, 50 to zilch!
Don't you eels fans have your own thread? Take your SMS speak and bad logic elsewhere.

chesseANDbacon

HSC
shortygb said:
i was just replying, cant i to do that?
its abit stupid to diss the roosters in a roosters thread...right? Cos roosters supporters will just fight you, so go complain in an eels thread.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
ooo Braith Anasta might become a rooster...which is a good thing considering our defence has been so shit lately- its cos our five-eighth is constantly changing [6times so far this season] and ever sine Fittler left, no one has been able to maintain the position. I think Braith Anasta coming to us would be awesome-hes a top player. Not so sure if hes goin to sign with us or Souths, hopefully us.

Oh and theres something about Ashley Harrison also- hmmm. Im more excited about the prospect of Anasta.

EDIT: opps, i meant our attack was shit. Our defence is still the best.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Our defence is number 1 in the NRL, alongside the Broncos. Our attack isn't at it's best and that's why we're struggling to score tries and when we do win, it's a close win.

Ashley Harrison is a great player and I'd be really excited to have him fill Ricketson's shoes next year.

0Jade0

HSC
Oh yay, let's sign the most overrated player. Anasta better go with his uncle and not come to Bondi.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Are you serious? Did you not see Origin III? Have you not been watching the Bulldogs this year? Out of a struggling side, he is their best player on field and I was amazed that the Dogs signed Mason, a player out injured for most of the year, over Anasta.

That RLW player poll is shit anyway, what about when they named Freddy most overrated? Did you want him to leave then? The only player I ever agreed with was Justin Hodges.

0Jade0

HSC
Anasta is exactly like Chris Walker, when he is good he is great, when he is bad he is terrible and he makes so many errors that we lose the game. Yeah that's what we need...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
He has been the Bulldogs most consistent player this year. If we sign him, he'll be able to fill either the gaps left by Ricketson at lock, or 5/8 if we need him although I'm pretty sure Soward has that job.

If we sign him and he's shit, I'll happily eat humble pie. But I definitely think we're doing the right thing in chasing his signature.

0Jade0

HSC
Most consistant player? Perhaps that is because the rest of the team are all injured.....
This is just my opinion and unless he comes to the roosters and plays like wally lewis it wont change.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Oh yay, let's sign the most overrated player. Anasta better go with his uncle and not come to Bondi.
you must be one of those Roosters supporters who made a petition so the Roosters wont sign Mason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)