Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yep, Thats why I wanted to sign Carney, even if its for a year.
1. That wil mean no other club will sign this dangerous winger and that means that he won't hurt us; he will hurt other teams with his pace.
2. Even if its for a year, there arn't many other talented players to choose from, I mean would you put in an 17 year old or Carney? If we have money, why not spend it on Carney?
3. He could teach some of the younger blokes some tips, after all he is classified as one of the best wingers in the game.

HSC
NEXT SEASON (POSSIBLE):

ANTHONY MINICHIELLO
JOEL MONAGHAN
CHRIS FLANNERY
RYAN CROSS
AMOS ROBERTS
CRAIG WING
BRETT FINCH
SO'LIOLA (sp?)
Space for another player.
ANTHONY TUPOU
ADRIAN MORLEY
CRAIG FITZGIBBON
CARNEY
BRAITH ANASTA
RICHARD FA’AOSO
NED CATIC
BEN HANNANT

Then we have talent down in the premier league, Jamie etc who could come in to replace if anyone is suspended, injured or on rep. duty.

What do yous think?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i heard carney was going to souths, but to get him for 1 year would be good as long as he isnt a flop. i dont think getting dallas is a good i dea tho... he's getting on a bit isnt he and he'll pretty much be a reserve player. I actually rate harrison... if he can do great things like he has shown at a scrap of a team like souths that he can only improve at the roosters.

most of the players leaving can be covered adequately i think but the main problem i see is replacing cayless... he has been our main meter gainer this year, in both easy and tough matches. catic hasnt been the same as last year and i see hannant as just a good solid player - with potential yes - but nothing special yet. and when morley gets suspended it leaves us only with tupou. we need someone to grind out some meters so ross would definitely be good and should be near the top of the priorities list...

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
kimi said:
Did anyone hear that Adrian Morley is in the Sunday telegraphs "sexiest men of league". Omg im exicted :D Because, of course he is sexy. Im married to him, LOL. !!
u have 2 be joking right?

HSC
Yep, But I would imagine it would be hard to sign all 3 in Anasta, Carney and Ross. These are 3 players I would be certainly tagetting at. Ross would be an ideal replacement for Cayless. That guy just runs straight at the defence and doesn't care if he gets smashed! I'm not too sure about Dallas, but like i said, I'd offer him a trial or something to see how hes going, hes worth atleast having a look at. Harrison, a heard he played a good game tonight, we'll see what happens with him but I don't like him.

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Roosters win battle for Anasta

Not exactly confirmed, he hasnt exactly signed a contract yet but its probably definite he will become a Roosters than a Rabbitoh.

ADDED: I will never underestimate the tigers again, Roosters played shit today: especially first half.

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Tigers win 26 - 16.

Makes the competition for the 8 very interesting now, especially with the Bulldogs win.

7, 8, 9 and 10 are all on 20 points, and 11 is on 19.

HSC
We got Harrison... Hes going to replace Ricko at Lock next season.. Next is Anasta.. And I don't know who we will sign after.. Maybe someone.. Maybe no-one.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Nah we will sign Anasta, i just wanted Roosters to confirm with Anasta first :(. Ever since i saw Harrison in Cosmo. Mag- im scared. But hes a top player and i think he'd be a great replacement for Ricko.

Crocker and Soward got charged- Crocker for spear-tackle and Soward for tripping some1 over. But Crocker's got a 2week ban and Soward got nothing cos he has a clean record.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Well yas have got Anasta. Although I hate your team, I must admit you're going to be a bit of a force next year. (I realise you've prob been the frontrunners for the last couple of years, but this year hasn't been all that good to yas..)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
#23 said:
Yep, Thats why I wanted to sign Carney, even if its for a year.
1. That wil mean no other club will sign this dangerous winger and that means that he won't hurt us; he will hurt other teams with his pace.
2. Even if its for a year, there arn't many other talented players to choose from, I mean would you put in an 17 year old or Carney? If we have money, why not spend it on Carney?
3. He could teach some of the younger blokes some tips, after all he is classified as one of the best wingers in the game.
Carney's signed with the Knights for next year.

ps - You're already over the cap, don't sign too many more.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Bookie said:
Carney's signed with the Knights for next year.

ps - You're already over the cap, don't sign too many more.
He's signed with Gold Coast.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
brogan77 said:
“My decision was based upon the opportunity to work under Roosters and State of Origin Coach Ricky Stuart and not based upon any financial considerations. I am looking forward to the new challenge in 2006.”
HAHAHAHAHAHA

next his gonna say his decision was also based on playing with Finch

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Exactly Suney, thats what he will say (or "I am able to play with my fellow represetnative stars"). Why didnt any English team offer him 1.5 million or therreabouts? We'll see financial considerations then (then again everyone would go for that much). Either way, Rooters are over the cap :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)