Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
Suney_J said:
you must be one of those Roosters supporters who made a petition so the Roosters wont sign Mason.
Actually I like Mason and wouldn't mind if he came to the Roosters.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Its really starting to annoy me people bagging Anasta, I think he's proved himself a bit lately. I'll admit, a few seasons ago he was overrated, it's hard to make the same statement still. Honestly I never used to like him much either, but you can't deny how well he has been playing. And as you cocky Roosters fans admit, I think you need him at the moment.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Suney_J said:
you must be one of those Roosters supporters who made a petition so the Roosters wont sign Mason.
Actually, i was one of those suppporters who signed the petition. Fuck i hate Mason.

Ive never bagged Anasta out, he doesnt deserved to be called overrated because he has proven to be very consistent and like loz said- he has been the best player on the field for the doggies. Im excited that Anasta might come to us- Roosters need a consistent five-eighth such as him and im sure he'll be a great addition to the club.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
all this overrated business in RLW is complete bullshit... how many of the surveyed players have actually made it to any rep team at all... its more of a vote of personal envy thing.

i reckon anasta would be great if he signs, he's been one of the best players at the bulldogs in the last couple of years, and yes he has been a standout this year. he can cover 5/8 in the short run and later move to lock when soward gets more experience. right now all our attack has been moving through finch, which is why its been shithouse and closed down so easily. anasta will definitely solve this problem

richz

well...... i dont really agree with all u guys, i dont think we should sign anasta or harrison.... We have plenty of quality players, as seen last saturday i think soward and finch can do the job. I want them to save up money so they can retain those kind of guys in the next few years, just looking at the contracts i think most of them end this year or next, id rather they retain those players first.

and yes i agree with u skunk RLW players poll is a bs

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Stuart that shifty kunt, must have sweet talked Anasta into joinin the Roosterz durin Origin.

I'm takin a punt that the Rooster player that had a bit of a beef wit Anasta iz Crocker. Now that hez leavin the Roosterz Anasta might az well join em.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Stuart that shifty kunt, must have sweet talked Anasta into joinin the Roosterz durin Origin.

I'm takin a punt that the Rooster player that had a bit of a beef wit Anasta iz Crocker. Now that hez leavin the Roosterz Anasta might az well join em.

haha, did u see Crocker and Anasta in Origin3- when after Croc had tackled Anasta, hewas deliberately still standing on top of him and Anasta was like lying there shouting 'fucken move". i could tell Crocker wanted to piss him off, cos it was soo easy to. It was hilarious, but thank god Crocker is gone- i hate that bastard. I use to love him but now i dnt, Storm can deal with him.

hmmm, id rather Anasta than Harrison-i dnt like him. But i reckon we should at least invest in Anasta. He would be great for the club. lol, id laugh if Anasta didnt even end up with Roosters, but with Souths.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
kimi said:
Actually, i was one of those suppporters who signed the petition. Fuck i hate Mason.
I wouldve definately signed the petition :D (for different reasons though)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
kimi said:
haha, did u see Crocker and Anasta in Origin3- when after Croc had tackled Anasta, hewas deliberately still standing on top of him and Anasta was like lying there shouting 'fucken move". i could tell Crocker wanted to piss him off, cos it was soo easy to. It was hilarious, but thank god Crocker is gone- i hate that bastard. I use to love him but now i dnt, Storm can deal with him.
Yeah thatz what made me think that.
I can't imagine anybody elz who would've phoned Anasta to piss him off.

*mel*

Hey guys.... we've moved on up to number 7 on the ladder!! Wooooooo!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Hey, Stuart Webb has signed with Rabbitohs for the next 2years.

Thats great mel:D...hopefully we can win this weekend and go even further up. :D Im glad eels wons, haha SMASHED DRAGONS.

HSC
Hey,
I'm another Roosters supporter who has just joined the Board.
Well, hopefully we'll be signing Anasta for next season. However, next season I believe we're going to lose Crocker, Ricketson, Cayless, Walker and we've already lost "shit" Firman. We also have a great ammount of young talent coming through the youth system so thats a bonus. Well, We'll get Anasta for sure. I would also like to try and sign either Ross, Carney (England international winger if he hasnt signed for anyone for this one season) or even Harrison.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
#23 said:
Hey,
I'm another Roosters supporter who has just joined the Board.
Well, hopefully we'll be signing Anasta for next season. However, next season I believe we're going to lose Crocker, Ricketson, Cayless, Walker and we've already lost "shit" Firman. We also have a great ammount of young talent coming through the youth system so thats a bonus. Well, We'll get Anasta for sure. I would also like to try and sign either Ross, Carney (England international winger if he hasnt signed for anyone for this one season) or even Harrison.
Carney's awesome- i saw him in tri-nations and i really hated him lol. OMG, is Walker goin :D where where where ?!?! Harrison seems alright, though i hope the club doesnt waste their money in recruiting other players- i reckon Anasta would be enoughHopefully we can sign Anasta, i think its more likely that he signs with us cos we're more of a contender than the Souths lol.

Im Glad Crocker's gone but its preety sad to see Cayless and Ricko go. Hmm, who do u think will be our captain next year? Im thinking Finchy or fitzy.

HSC
I think Fitzy will be captain. Walker I think should be going, his off contract and the club hasn't offered him a new contract. We'll get Anasta, but I'm hopig maybe for another player, Carney maybe for a year (he has signed for Gold Coast 2007). Anyways, thats who I would try and sign. We've been linked with another player though, some Dallas from England (apparantly his played in the NRL before, I can remember his name from somewehre but no picture in my head). You know who i hated, Firman, Lucky hes gone!

*mel*

#23 said:
I think Fitzy will be captain. Walker I think should be going, his off contract and the club hasn't offered him a new contract. We'll get Anasta, but I'm hopig maybe for another player, Carney maybe for a year (he has signed for Gold Coast 2007). Anyways, thats who I would try and sign. We've been linked with another player though, some Dallas from England (apparantly his played in the NRL before, I can remember his name from somewehre but no picture in my head). You know who i hated, Firman, Lucky hes gone!
Yeah Fitzgibbon will be captain... he's already been captain this year when Ricketson didn't play. I reckon he deserves... he's a legend.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
#23 said:
lol, i think firman got sick of being pushed down to premier league. I HATE HATE HATE walker- so if he goes, i will be happy happy happy. I reckon Finchy should be captain, he is like sooo motivational. Its always him who is screaming commands, and really motivating the other players whilst most of the time Ricko does shit all. The only reason that Ricko got the captaincy was because hes been there all his football career. Fitzy would be great too but Finchy would be awesome.

Oh and ive never heard of Dallas. What english club does he come from? And if Carney's signed with Gold Coast then whats the point of him coming to Roosters for only a year neway.

**MeL**88 said:
Yeah Fitzgibbon will be captain... he's already been captain this year when Ricketson didn't play. I reckon he deserves... he's a legend.
If fitzy becomes captain, id be sooo happy. But i still want finchy...however Fitzy is a legend and i love him heaps so its alright :D.

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Did anyone hear that Adrian Morley is in the Sunday telegraphs "sexiest men of league". Omg im exicted :D Because, of course he is sexy. Im married to him, LOL. !!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
#23 said:
you talkin bout Brett Dallas?

He's the red head who used to play for the Doggies and the Bears. He's prolly best remembered for when he played for QLD and as he ran away for a try he yelled out to the Blues "Catch me if you can !" pretty fast guy, not sure if he still is

HSC
Carney is regarded as one of the best wingers in the game. I'd definately try and sign him, well when you think about it, we've lost a load of experience and who else is there to sign if you look @ free agents, like i'd sign him before that Harrison dude. Would you rather sign him or some other crappy player?
I would agree with the comments about Finch. But its probably not going to happen!
Fitzy will get captaincy.
Brett Dallas? Yep, thats him I think. I'm not sure who hes playing for overseas but hes worth having a look at.
One player I like watching is Ross, another free agent, he just runs and doesn't care if he gets smashedd.
So, are we losing Webb aswell?
Lol @ eels-dragons match, 16-12 a brawl while some guy gets the ball, runs past the fight and scores. LOLLLLLLL That's funny.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Well Webb signed a two-year contract with Rabbitohs, so yeh hes gone. Theres quite a number of roosters players leaving, which means more room on salary cap. :) Which is a good thing cos then its obvious we're not breaching salary cap, and then there wont be much false accusations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)