Rooster Supporters! (2 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
copious said:
Meh what about Jamie Soward now?
He'll still be around.

Very good news about Braith. There are some very bitter souths fans gracing the Roosters forum now.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Who cares about Jamie Soward when you can buy a premiership? Sure, hes a 20 year old who may be a future origin great, but why not just buy one of the games most overrated players? This is parallel to Real and Beckham. $11 million salary cap. Cheats.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Let me remind you 'Bookie" we ARE not over the salary cap. We do not buy our premierships. Anasta is not overrated. We are losing heaps of players this year- so dnt tell me that Roosters are over the salary cap cos it aint possible. I cant beleive you can base the Roosters of buying players when we've only signed like two people as of yet, while about [Ricko, Webb, Firmam, Walker, etc]. Two Signed players does not mean there is a definite salary-cap breach.

You're just psd cos your shit-ass club cant sign anyone. Dnt fucken whinge cos we're better than youll evr be. Oh and im psd cos sharks fans are fucken ignorant and stupid.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Kimi, the guys who said you left;

Ricko - 180k on the salary cap (he gets paid 280, but gets the 100k free because of 10 yr membership)
Webb - who? 80k
Firman - Sharks junior 80k
Walker - 60k
I'll add in Crock - $200k

That frees up 600k.

Now what I've heard is that Anasta is getting a bare minimum of $500k, but more likely 650k-700k. Ashley Harrsion was given $350k by Souths, but he went to the Roosters for $240k. So that gives us a minimum intake of $740k, but more like $900k. So 600-900 = -300k. Thus saying your 300k over the cap. Plus add to that the resignng of a few players [and the fact that you are probably over the cap in the first place with the likes of Min, Monas, Roberts, Cross, Finch, Fitz, Morley, Crock, Cayless, Wingy all in the same side], and its bloody obvious you guys are sticking your head up your sphincters.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
Kimi, the guys who said you left;

Ricko - 180k on the salary cap (he gets paid 280, but gets the 100k free because of 10 yr membership)
Webb - who? 80k
Firman - Sharks junior 80k
Walker - 60k
I'll add in Crock - $200k

That frees up 600k.

Now what I've heard is that Anasta is getting a bare minimum of $500k, but more likely 650k-700k. Ashley Harrsion was given $350k by Souths, but he went to the Roosters for $240k. So that gives us a minimum intake of $740k, but more like $900k. So 600-900 = -300k. Thus saying your 300k over the cap. Plus add to that the resignng of a few players [and the fact that you are probably over the cap in the first place with the likes of Min, Monas, Roberts, Cross, Finch, Fitz, Morley, Crock, Cayless, Wingy all in the same side], and its bloody obvious you guys are sticking your head up your sphincters.
i like your thinking Bookie!!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
You're just psd cos your shit-ass club cant sign anyone. Dnt fucken whinge cos we're better than youll evr be. Oh and im psd cos sharks fans are fucken ignorant and stupid.
at least sharks fans arent up themselves and THINK they are better than everyone else!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I do beleive this is a Roosters Supporters thread. So fuck off if you dnt share the Roosters love.

\\

bookie said:
I get pissed at Rooters fans for being the type that they are
i get psd cos Sharks fans for being the type they are= stupid, ignorant, and joining a debate with no valid arguments.

shortygb said:
at least sharks fans arent up themselves and THINK they are better than everyone else!
Well, if we didnt think our club was better than other clubs- we wouldnt be supporting them would we? And what are u basing it on that not ALL sharks fans arent up themselves. I would think that all clubs would have supporters who think they're clubs are better than others. Even bookie admitted it:

bookie said:
I think we do sometimes think we're better than everyone, but only for the weekend. Then we realise that our team has the potential to lose the bloody lot the next week.
I think thats everyone and not just you. But my love and support for my club stays with me for all days of the week, not just the weekend.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Up yourself, cat. Plus, if you could read properly, there are a number of fairly valid arguments
What are u talkin about: YOU'RE the one who cant read properly. Fairly, meaning insufficient and your arguments are not valid because they miss the main component of validity= meaning non-bias, with fact, with support. Clearly, none of your arguments have proven to me that you are anywhere near valid. Your salary cap estimates are pure assumptions, your arguments are pathetic cos they are totally bias and you make assumptions without support or genuine evidence. I do History, i should know.

So up yours.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
You're reading through Rorter eyes, so you've got the view that I'm being biased. I've said it before - my most hated team are the Eels - but they don't cheat. I'm trying to show with neutral eyes why the Roosters are cheating the cap.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
You're reading through Rorter eyes, so you've got the view that I'm being biased. I've said it before - my most hated team are the Eels - but they don't cheat. I'm trying to show with neutral eyes why the Roosters are cheating the cap.
Well you cant say you dnt hate Roosters after all that. What are u basing it on that eels dnt cheat? You make assumptiosn that we cheat when there is not evidence to show we are. You have no netrual eyes because you are basically 'trying' to manipulate your evidence to show that we do- but has no validity because they are no based on fact. You select certain information to prove your arguments so therefore you cant be netrual. I myself cant be neutral because i love my Rosters but you cant say you are not bias.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Bookie said:
Now what I've heard is that Anasta is getting a bare minimum of $500k, but more likely 650k-700k.
He was going to get half a million from South, but went to Roosters for less because it's better for his rep career. Him getting $500000+ is just ludicrious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)