Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
templar said:
He was going to get half a million from South, but went to Roosters for less because it's better for his rep career. Him getting $500000+ is just ludicrious.
Its an assumption lol. An assumption with no validity. The Sunday Tele. said that he was getting a few 100K under so i think he might get 300k or something. Im not sure about that though/but it certainly proves we didnt go over the salary cap by signing him.

Bookie said:
Good. :cool:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
He was 700 from Souths and hes getting in the region of 600-650 from the Rooters. Anasta isnt the type to take a 200k paycut - he might as well have stayed at the Dogs.
Well the dogs did basically tell him to fuck off when they signed Mason.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
It meant give up to you. Kimi, give up. And get a different name. Keep on picturing Kimi Raikkonen.
No im not gonna give it. And leave my name alone- dnt start me bitch !! lol

EDIT: actually you gave up, so i win. :D You cant fight me, im too good.

Last edited:

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
If you don't like the Roosters, that's ok, just keep those posts in your own thread and stop bothering this thread.

HSC
Wow, I never knew Bookie was such a Roosters fan, it looks like to me that he knows more about the roosters than his own club. Just because we ended up getting Anasta and yous didn't, and just because we get the best players from around Australia coming to the Roosters doesn't mean you can come here on this thread and start bothering Roosters supporters. Just go start a new thread "Souths" or "Sharks" or whoever you go for and get off this thread, as its for Roosters supporters ONLY.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
Well the dogs did basically tell him to fuck off when they signed Mason.
Waaaaaaaaaait a second, dearest Kim.

Are you therefore saying that the Roosters signed... a reject?

Haha as much as you want to deny it, the way you worded your post means that you can't deny it :p :p

Just something on Simon Woolford relating to the Roosters.

He cops eight weeks for his tackle. Understandably, it was largely due to his poor record. But still, eight weeks for a tackle that despite going above the horizontal, never got to the stage where Slater's neck or back could have been broken.

Ryan Cross gets six for almost ripping Morrison's eye out. [See attachment]

I dunno... I just struggle to see how that's fair.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I'll get off this thread [because this debate lives in all the nRL threads], but I didnt give in to you Kimi.

As for you #23, Iknow much more about the Sharks than I know about the Rooters, but I am here to say that they are cheats. You got Anasta? Whoop. We have a better five-eighth. He's a champion and a local boy. We have a champion halfback. You guys dont even have a confirmed halfback. And Finch will leave next year because he'll realise Anastas a softcock who cant play - Overrated piece of crap.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Dragonz - Cross is from the Rorters. Woolford is from the Raiders. You have to see the world in that way.

By the way, your team gets it pretty easy as well [Barrett / Danny Williams], but then again you guys lose all your players through injury, so one one cares about your concessions.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
How long is Cross contracted till? He'll be off to union if he cant crack the league rep sides.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
Dragonz - Cross is from the Rorters. Woolford is from the Raiders. You have to see the world in that way.

By the way, your team gets it pretty easy as well [Barrett / Danny Williams], but then again you guys lose all your players through injury, so one one cares about your concessions.
Regarding the first point, I've argued this many times before. However, it gets us nowhere, because the NRL doesn't consciously favour one team over another.

The Barrett/Williams comparison does have its merits, but it's also flawed. The fact that Williams argued he lost his memory etc due to the high tackle is evidence enough to suggest this.

And LOL. Injuries. Don't mention that word again... if it were a real person, I'd shoot it. Despite the fact we've had a decreased number this year, they've all been concentrated in the halves. Baz, Hornby and Head (season) have all copped it bad, and when our three chief playmakers are all out, it's practically impossible to score enough points to win matches. Imagine taking Kimmorley, Dykes and Peachey out of the Sharks, and think about if they would score even 10 points a game.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Take Kimmorley out of the team withthe state he's in right now - we'd score a gazillion points. You can't take Peachey out. He's leaving next year, so I know we've got the wooden spoon wrapped up in blue and black ribbons.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Looks like you havent realised the topic of this thread bookie.. :p leave the poor roosters supporters alone and let them try and tell each other that the roosters are 'good' :p

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
Take Kimmorley out of the team withthe state he's in right now - we'd score a gazillion points. You can't take Peachey out. He's leaving next year, so I know we've got the wooden spoon wrapped up in blue and black ribbons.
Haha good to see you show faith in your side.

Souths are probably going to be gunning for Merritt, but if you keep him, you've got a ready-made winger, with David Simmons the incumbent fullback. I wouldn't be worrying too much.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Templar said:
He was going to get half a million from South, but went to Roosters for less because it's better for his rep career. Him getting $500000+ is just ludicrious.

more like 700k, thats what he's getting

HSC
Bookie said:
I'll get off this thread [because this debate lives in all the nRL threads], but I didnt give in to you Kimi.

As for you #23, Iknow much more about the Sharks than I know about the Rooters, but I am here to say that they are cheats. You got Anasta? Whoop. We have a better five-eighth. He's a champion and a local boy. We have a champion halfback. You guys dont even have a confirmed halfback. And Finch will leave next year because he'll realise Anastas a softcock who cant play - Overrated piece of crap.
Well, mate, you started up a thread "How come the roosters are allowed to cheat?" Mate, go back over to that thread (as you have made it too discuss how we cheat even though i know we dont cheat, we're just too good for other teams like the Sharks) and discuss this load of sh*t on how we cheat. This thread is about Roosters supporters and you're nto a Roosters supporter, so just Pee off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)