• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Soliola would be heaps better... or one of the paea brothers...

seriously sell walker back to souths so he can be with his brothers

*mel*

Constip8edSkunk said:
Soliola would be heaps better... or one of the paea brothers...

seriously sell walker back to souths so he can be with his brothers

Yeah Soliola's a tops dude! I reckon he's been doing heaps well this year.

richz

All well, guys this sport forum is stuffing up my study have half yearlys coming up after the hols. I guess i have to leave this section of the BOS bye guys... :(

IF I WANT U GUYS TO REMEBER ONE THING, IT IS THE ROOSTER MAN, HIS A MASSIVE ROOSTERS FAN. :p

bye bye, i'll come bak when i finish the hsc :)

*mel*

xrtzx said:
All well, guys this sport forum is stuffing up my study have half yearlys coming up after the hols. I guess i have to leave this section of the BOS bye guys... :(

IF I WANT U GUYS TO REMEBER ONE THING, IT IS THE ROOSTER MAN, HIS A MASSIVE ROOSTERS FAN. :p

bye bye, i'll come bak when i finish the hsc :)

awww that's a long time :(

Good luck in your half yearlies! Didn't u have em last term?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
wing and roberts in the halves will look very shaky come saturday night ... stupid finch:\

walker still not dropped... bugger

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
his kicking game has been pretty shocking lately, he's good with the ball and yes he'll have a 40-20 or some good kicks once in a while, but mostly he kicks straight to the fullback wingers. he's strength is darting around with the ball and a secondary kicker, which is how he played when he was halfback with freddie at 5/8 or as a 3rd option from dummy half since he started playing hooker. finch 's kicking game is HIGHLY underated...even last year when he was playing besides freddie, he did most of the kicks and rarely puts any foot wrong. he'll be missed very much.

amos roberts would be pretty mercurial 5/8 he had that excellent game when preston was out at penriths last year... he did ok against the dogs, and he was pretty ordinary against the dragons on anzac day.

edit: it looks like flannery will be 5/8 and roberts halfback, very interesting....

Last edited:

xsb

whats happened to firman????

id rather see him play halfback tomorrow night and flannery/amos at 5/8

chesseANDbacon

HSC
is it just me or has Crocker been a bit off for the last few weeks? hes been playing really bad and hes getting on my nerves actually- im starting to belive what was in that email scam thingy-
pfft i CANT belive we lost AGAIN :(...its so dissapointing and i hope we can overcome this cos we need to! From what ive seen, many rooster supporters are startign to lose faith cos we've played preety shit so far- but in 2002 we won 1 of our first 5 games and we won the premiership that year- so i hope something like that happens again...like NOW!- i certaininly still have my faith in my roosters and i reckon we can still get up there in the ladder if we try-!! i am so goin to next weeks game knights vs roosters to support them- so depressed atm.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
crocker played very good against the dogs in his 1st game back, but give him some time he will be back to the best. its the halves that need to be fixed, soward just came back from injury this weekend just as firman got himself injured, finch still got 1 week left... bah guess it will be flannery/amos wing again next weekend.. the defence also seems to have lost confidence with themselves... which ia a major problem

at least only amos, cross and tupou will have city country on friday, so most of the players should be fresh, we need to beat the knights by 20+ just for confidence sake

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
well I hate the roosters
I go for the knights
WE may be losing now but heros/champions will lose but they come back

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
minichello, wing, fitzgibbon werent considered for city country as they played the anzac test

samuelblayden said:
well I hate the roosters
I go for the knights
WE may be losing now but heros/champions will lose but they come back
that applies just as well if not better in the rooster's case :D

team for the weekend:

Anthony Minichiello
Amos Roberts
Ryan Cross
Iosia Soliola
Joel Monaghan
Craig Wing
Jamie Soward
Jason Cayless
Stuart Webb
Adrian Morley
Chris Flannery
Craig Fitzgibbon
Luke Ricketson

Interchange
Heath L'Estrange
Richard Fa'aoso
Ben Hannant
Anthony Tupou

YES! NO WALKER!!! sowards playing too!

Last edited:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Suney_J said:
why would a roosters supporter love it? Ricketson got hammered
umm bulldogs cant say anything ur still out of da top 8 as the roosters, its not if ur 9th or 11th...UR STILL NOT IN DA TOP 8 :D nothin else matters really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)