Rosemeadow Violence (1 Viewer)

Somnolence

HSC
If anybody has been watching the news lately, you would have seen the reports about the violent brawl in the Sydney suburb of Rosemeadow.

Macbeth Way's Night of Blood -SMH
A volatile mix of alcohol, weapons and summer heat led to a violent brawl between two families at a public housing estate in south-west Sydney last night, police say.
One man was shot in the back, another in the buttocks, four were stabbed and one had head wounds, police said.
They were taken to hospital after the midnight fight in a part of Rosemeadow, near Campbelltown, known by police as "the 3Ms".
The three streets - Macbeth Way, Malcolm Way and Macduff Way - are named after Shakespearian characters.
Campbelltown police commander Stuart Smith told a media conference that police patrols would be stepped up tonight after fears of more violence.
Those involved last night were aged between 16 and 52, he said, adding that the injured were in a stable condition at Westmead, Liverpool or Campbelltown hospitals...(Click above link to read further.)
I did have a good laugh at the Mother on the news last night, who told journalists:
"I was meant to be famous, I'm on TV, I love it, I'm beautiful"

However, this isn't really something to be laughing at. These housing estate areas have often been breeding grounds for violence. This brawl has brought a multitude of questions up for debate. Was it a mistake to group such problematic people into the same area? Is it too late to relocate them into surrounding communities? If they were to be relocated, what negative effect could this have on the communities they move to?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
So some bogans got into a fight fuck that shit off, where do you propose we move these no hopers to?

Don't even think about putting them in the street behind me, last time they did that, the bomb squad was called in after 4 days

oi, anybody remember when they tried to open a houso estate in subiaco next to the million dollar houses and everybody was like 'no dice'

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Well they put trashy people into South West Sydney, now the government is trying to clean up South West Sydney by removing troubled Bogans or dirty trouble makers by moving them to Wagga Wagga? :haha:

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
the most likely thing will be "divide and conquer" strategy used by the state govt. Thus spreading them all over the sydney metropolitan area. What i would love to see is that they make town in the middle of nowhere and send them all there.

Rainie

HSC
Shove those violent dudes in the middle of the desert and let them rot there.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
why cant they make large areas of housing commission out in areas that need workers, like really rural areas, or up near the plantations, mining towns places like that. Then force them out of the places they are now, give them a travel allowance etc so they can move to waga or wherever. If they dont take the deal, then unless they can scrounge together some money to rent a normal place, they are homeless and the problem takes care of itself.

If they do move then it solves two problems at once, no trash near normal peoples houses, and the workers shortage is...well probably not fixed because lots of the bogans wont want to work, but at least less...short.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Serius said:
why cant they make large areas of housing commission out in areas that need workers, like really rural areas, or up near the plantations, mining towns places like that. Then force them out of the places they are now, give them a travel allowance etc so they can move to waga or wherever. If they dont take the deal, then unless they can scrounge together some money to rent a normal place, they are homeless and the problem takes care of itself.

If they do move then it solves two problems at once, no trash near normal peoples houses, and the workers shortage is...well probably not fixed because lots of the bogans wont want to work, but at least less...short.
they do move them to rural areas and do you know what happens?

exactly the same thing that happens in sydney. you guys dont think we have houso areas out here? hahahaha, bitches please. there are more job ops in the city than there are out here. if they cant get a job, nay won't get a job in the city and are content to live off welfare, what makes you think they'd seek employment out here where the cost of living is significantly cheaper.

boris

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Well they put trashy people into South West Sydney, now the government is trying to clean up South West Sydney by removing troubled Bogans or dirty trouble makers by moving them to Wagga Wagga? :haha:
Fucking what? Have you seen wagga wagga lately dude? Fucking Ashmont is a war zone lol. MAd riots and shit. Seriously, people get killed there. Rural towns have the most crime out of anywhere in the state already, we dont need moreee. lo0l moree is shit. But yeah, i blame the abos. It was pretty clear that the people in this housing estate were abos. Solution, remove abos...to canada.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
Rainie said:
Shove those violent dudes in the middle of the desert and let them rot there.
LOL, that's definitely the answer. Fuckin' Campbelltowners.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
This brawl has brought a multitude of questions up for debate.
No it hasn't. Everyone knows the ghetto communities of public housing were a mistake. They knew they were a mistake from the get go in Britain, or wherever it was.

I was talking to a guy from Rosemeadow the other day, and he doesn't follow the news, and hence knew nothing about it. :rofl:

boris

Banned
HSC
Bulldog4lyf said:
LOL, that's definitely the answer. Fuckin' Campbelltowners.
dude you go to school in raby

banco55

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
No it hasn't. Everyone knows the ghetto communities of public housing were a mistake. They knew they were a mistake from the get go in Britain, or wherever it was.

I was talking to a guy from Rosemeadow the other day, and he doesn't follow the news, and hence knew nothing about it. :rofl:
I'm not sure what the alternative it though. The US over the past 5 years has tried dispersing the ghetto dwellers and they've just ended up dispersing the social dysfunction and crime. If the Government insists on having lots of public housing it should be concentrated at least if they are all in one place the problem is somewhat contained.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
banco55 said:
I'm not sure what the alternative it though. The US over the past 5 years has tried dispersing the ghetto dwellers and they've just ended up dispersing the social dysfunction and crime. If the Government insists on having lots of public housing it should be concentrated at least if they are all in one place the problem is somewhat contained.
evidence plz

have there been riots in this dispersal?

or petty incidents like unmown lawns?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)