• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rosemeadow Violence (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
John Oliver said:
Nuke the housing estate
How about we revisit this option, hmmm?
However, the use of nuclear weapons would violate our non-proliferation treaty, so we would have to look into some other type of weaponry. I don't have extensive knowledge on any treaties relating to biological warfare, so that's something to explore.
Maybe taint their water supply...
We'll have to look into it. There are just so many possibilities. Quick, painful, deforming, eradication... there's an endless number of alternatives.

Or we could do what we've always done. Create programs and consider ways in which we might help these neanderthals. Crazy, in my opinion.

Rainie

HSC
Re: My kids are victims, Rosemeadow mum Maree Whitmore says

Provoking other people.

And shit man.This mother has 15 kids! :speechless:

No wonder there was like no control over the violence.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC

I say we move those in the Housing Commission on the eastern side of the Harbour Bridge (that really ugly grey building with an address in The Rocks) out to Rosemeadow and reserve such prime real estate to those who have worked hard.

Russdog

russell
HSC

JaredR said:
I say we move those in the Housing Commission on the eastern side of the Harbour Bridge (that really ugly grey building with an address in The Rocks) out to Rosemeadow and reserve such prime real estate to those who have worked hard.
is that the one with moss and stuff all over it?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC

Yes, and in one of the windows it says "J___s Saves" as in the Xtian Messiah.

banco55

HSC

She is the reason that the single parent payment should be abolished. You think that dumb bitch would have 15 kids if she wasn't getting money from centerlink?

Rainie

HSC

banco55 said:
She is the reason that the single parent payment should be abolished. You think that dumb bitch would have 15 kids if she wasn't getting money from centerlink?
That's what you call a no life who just wants to live/leech off the government as much as possible. She needs to get a life? She did re-marry, so why not get a life and find a part-time job if some of her kids are young. Oh and by the looks of it, she probably spends it on cigs and booze if some of her kids were charged for the violence in Rosemeadow.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC

Mmmm having 15 kids that she can't support? Who then wind up in the poverty cycle just like her when they're all grown up? Sounds like a responsible and well-thought-out life plan to me...

georgefren

HSC

Maree has fifteen kids inadequately housed and inproperly looked after.

Thats the real crime.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

hey
we all know how babies are made, and where they come from
1 is oops
2 is lol uh oh
3 is, maybe it's time to plug up yr hole

15?

Rainie

HSC

katie tully said:
hey
we all know how babies are made, and where they come from
1 is oops
2 is lol uh oh
3 is, maybe it's time to plug up yr hole

15?
4. Mutilate your genitals/reproductive organs.

georgefren

HSC

hahahahaha "maybe its time to plug up your hole" made my day.

lala2

Banned
HSC

lol well no wonder she can't support those kids....15 of them?! They should get rid of the child support payment for people who have any more than 3 kids. She's clearly reproducing only for the sake of getting those payments. And why haven't all those grownup kids moved out? They should impose something akin to Singapore's policy many years ago (now abolished) that only couples where both parents are university graduates can have children.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
John Oliver said:
Nuke the housing estate
This.

Or turn it into a massive social experiment, albeit it will be expensive. We build a shanty town out in the middle of nowhere, dump every violent houso from every city there and then crown one of them mayor of shanty town. Setup a bunch of cameras watch for the lulz.

HSC
This.

Or turn it into a massive social experiment, albeit it will be expensive. We build a shanty town out in the middle of nowhere, dump every violent houso from every city there and then crown one of them mayor of shanty town. Setup a bunch of cameras watch for the lulz.
this is good and also profitable if the rights are sold to channel 10

The Truth Fairy

HSC

This woman and her teeming throng of junior scumbags used to live in Mawson Drive, Cartwright. I know, because I lived very, very near them. Close enough to hear the constant effing and c-ing that never stopped spewing from the bitches mouth. The father, John, was CONSTANTLY in and out of prison for theft and various other crimes. (Not that he'd have been a very good role model had he been there on a regular basis anyway)
Their putrid house nearly burned down one night after one of the kids started a fire. It (and they) were saved by the lovely "salt of the earth" elderly couple who lived next door. (What a mistake THAT was). They put their garden hose in through one of the windows which bought the filthy dogs enough time (and space) to get out. I know this is true - I was there. And do you know how the Whitmores thanked them? Not long afterwards a number of the kids were charged and convicted (on their own confessions) of breaking and entering into the selfless couple's house. They took nearly everything, including a box of personal mementos that included the old fella's Dad's watch (which he himself had removed from his dead father's wrist), their adult kids' baby booties and first haircut locks of hair - lots of personal stuiff that was meaningless to anyone else. Those poor people were heartbroken and forced to move away from the family home they had been in for nearly 30 years! This is all on the public record - I'm not making it up!
This is a classic case of scumbags producing more scumbags. The best case for compulsory sterilisation you've ever seen - honestly. To see that she says her kids are all "good" makes me choke back vomit. She and her kids are the biggest waste of space I've ever met, and I grew up in Cartwright through the sixties and seventies, so I've met some CRACKERS, let me tell you.
Fu*king scumbags I tells ya!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)