• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rosemeadow Violence (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
Re: My kids are victims, Rosemeadow mum Maree Whitmore says

I like this bullshit about how you can't evict highly disruptive idiots from public housing because they'd have nowhere to go. Fuck them they can live in a tent.

coopert

HSC

"My Kids are victims!" - Yes, they are! For being unfortunate enough to have been brought into this world by a whining bogan!!!

I mean, c'mon.. Who the fuck has 15 children in this day and age?! I can understand in the 1800's when they didn't have reliable contraception, but WTF!?

I feel so incredibly sorry for those children (Many of them now adults, but still). They never really had a legitimate chance at an education or ever breaking that cycle, when the closest thing they ever had to a parental role model was, by the looks of things, leading a parasitic existence off government handouts.

It's a cycle of poverty, and now that woman has brought another 10 people into this world who will most likely do the same thing once they hit 16 in order to take advantage of the 'Baby Bonus'

I hate it when I hear how there are actual needy families out there who are in desperate need of housing, while there are families like this who are ungrateful and have no intention of ever having to work for anything in their lives.

She complains about how uncomfortable public housing is (Uh, duh! - It's PUBLIC HOUSING!), but if she hates it so much, why doesn't she just leave? I gather that most of her children would have moved out by now (It mentions that many of them are now adults), so it would only be herself, her partner, and possibly a few kids to support.

Walking in the shopping malls around Sydney this week, I have seen hundreds of shops advertising 'help wanted'. Despite the current 'ecconomic crisis', there is still work out there for those who are willing to do it. She probably has never held down a job in her life, why should the rest of society be paying for her to sit around smoking ciggaretes and pop out a few more kids?!

I know that not ALL Public Housing residents are like this, and there are some genuinely needy people out there who really do need a helping hand when times get tough, and that is completely understandable. But it annoys me to see bogans taking advantage of things that have been put into place to help those who are actually in need.

I do not see her as 'needy' at all, she has made her own bed by popping out so many children. I mean, 15!? WTF

Rockaleee

HSC

Sigh. The welfare state.

coopert

HSC
This.

Or turn it into a massive social experiment, albeit it will be expensive. We build a shanty town out in the middle of nowhere, dump every violent houso from every city there and then crown one of them mayor of shanty town. Setup a bunch of cameras watch for the lulz.

Hahaha. I think this is probably the best alternative yet.

Even better though, would be to just dump them in the shanty town and make them fight amongst themselves over who will be crowned the 'Mayor' of shanty town.

Another way to ensure the bogans remain violent (and entertaining for the viewers at home), would be to cut their supplies of Ciggs, Weed, and Cable TV. They would also be denied fast food, and be left with no mobile phone credit for the entire series.

While the ones who get eliminated are forced to go out into the work force and actually get jobs lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
There is a deadbeat family living next door to us at the moment and it's frustrating enough putting up with their shit and their rubbish and their loud rude poorly looked after children and their vicious dogs and etc. This is just one family on an otherwise peaceful street populated by normal people, with jobs, who use condoms. I cannot imagine what a hellhole an entire street full of welfare sucking bogans would be like.

Also, 15 children? What? There is a pretty simple solution to this kind of problem. If you cannot afford to properly raise 15 children, do not have 15 children. (hint: condoms).

Lastly, if you do have 15 children and have the required level of mental retardation to raise them in a hole like Rosemeadow instead of getting a job of some kind and making an effort, do not run crying to the media because said children ran amok in a street brawl and forced you out of your house. You brought it on yourself.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
nono, that part of rosemeadow.

silly cosmic doris ought to travel out of kurrajong to see the places she rags on
dude

I've been there, it's not that fantastic a place. You've just got sand in your vagina about it because you live vaguely around there or something, idk.

That housing estate and the people who live in it need to be bulldozed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)