Rudd will lose this election (1 Viewer)

Lauchlan

HSC
so you have no response to his statement other than a personal attack meaning u don't what he is talking about. so why the hell would you reply in the first place?

every time you post about economics your fallacies and lack of understanding becomes more and more apparent
no need to respond. you are of opinion (y) and i am of opinion (x). facts are irrelevent because this thread is not about theory of economics.

end of story.

its rich that you complain about 'personal attacks' when majority of the time that is what you do.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
so instead of addressing the question you turn to more 'personal attacks' on me.

thankyou for proving my point.
one ty for new quote in Sig

two facts are very relevant

three at least with personal attack i justify them, that was a personal attack with no justification

Lauchlan

HSC
one ty for new quote in Sig

two facts are very relevant

three at least with personal attack i justify them, that was a personal attack with no justification
stop identifying things so broadly without giving examples or any form of argument to it.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
stop identifying things so broadly without giving examples or any form of argument to it.
ok let me rephrase FACTS ARE ALWAYS RELEVANT NO MATTER WHAT. policy and decisions in life shouldn't be made on "well that is my opinion"

Lauchlan

HSC
ok let me rephrase FACTS ARE ALWAYS RELEVANT NO MATTER WHAT. policy and decisions in life shouldn't be made on "well that is my opinion"
it is your opinion, because you interpret 'facts' differently than others.

for example, a lot of people think rudd handles the recession well and a lot of people disagree (btw this isnt an invitation to argue that point, im over that shit lol)

people interpret the facts (of course they are relevent to an extent) in order to form opinions

you may think your quoting from a dictionary - but your only revealing your political views and opinions (nothing more, nothing less).

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
it is your opinion, because you interpret 'facts' differently than others.

for example, a lot of people think rudd handles the recession well and a lot of people disagree (btw this isnt an invitation to argue that point, im over that shit lol)

people interpret the facts (of course they are relevent to an extent) in order to form opinions

you may think your quoting from a dictionary - but your only revealing your political views and opinions (nothing more, nothing less).
people who think he has handled the recession well have not learnt anything from history and obviously do not know how a business cycle works or Keynesian theory. these people make up the majority of society and they like u refuse to learn the truth

Lauchlan

HSC
Lauchlan is a dead set idiot. Wow.
thats your opinion. its not a fact. you abviously have nothing left to say to my comment so you are, once again, resorting to personal attacks.... Wow.

Lauchlan

HSC
people who think he has handled the recession well have not learnt anything from history and obviously do not know how a business cycle works or Keynesian theory. these people make up the majority of society and they like u refuse to learn the truth
i dont care what you think..... it is pretty pathetic (even for you) to make such a claim that people who vote for this party know economics, and the rest dont. wow, what logic you have.

Lauchlan

HSC
If you posted anything of merit it would deserve a response. I'll just let the tards play amongst themselves.
and you of course have the authoritive power of determining what comment deserves a response and what doesnt. wow im just loving this lack of logic here.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i dont care what you think..... it is pretty pathetic (even for you) to make such a claim that people who vote for this party know economics, and the rest dont. wow, what logic you have.
ill take that as "i can't back my economically fallacious claims so i refuse to acknowledge it as a big factor on how a country is run"

lol ever noticed how most people who vote labour live in the poor west suburbs and those who vote liberal live in the rich educated eastern suburbs of Sydney?

Lauchlan

HSC
ill take that as "i can't back my economically fallacious claims so i refuse to acknowledge it as a big factor on how a country is run"

lol ever noticed how most people who vote labour live in the poor west suburbs and those who vote liberal live in the rich educated eastern suburbs of Sydney?
not really, considering where i live is a close seat - it could go either way.

therefore your gross stereotyping is invalid.

no, it doesnt mean that - it just means that 'i disagree and you disagree' and i dont care fore your opinion and you dont care for mine.

your interpretation is right at the top of the scale ie. you exaggerate everything.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
not really, considering where i live is a close seat - it could go either way.

therefore your gross stereotyping is invalid.

no, it doesnt mean that - it just means that 'i disagree and you disagree' and i dont care fore your opinion and you dont care for mine.

your interpretation is right at the top of the scale ie. you exaggerate everything.
well last time i looked at the electorate results i think my stereotyping is justified

and it means you disagree about my economic knowledge yet provide no argument to why it is wrong until u do this we can not move on from this one topic

William kamel

HSC
Yeah lets not make the labour market more flexible when we're recovering from a recession...

Good idea.
You don't see the point do you, Employers won't CONTINUE to hire people in a recession anyways, coz it costs to much to train a person, it's a sad fact. So if work choices are put back in place, guess what happens, unfair dismissals start to reoccur as firms may see this as a good opportunity to unload some of it's burdens, espcially when THEY CAN FORGET ABOUT PAYING FAIR COMPENSATION TO EMPLOYEES.

HENCE RUDD> ABBOTT

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
You don't see the point do you, Employers won't CONTINUE to hire people in a recession anyways, coz it costs to much to train a person, it's a sad fact. So if work choices are put back in place, guess what happens, unfair dismissals start to reoccur as firms may see this as a good opportunity to unload some of it's burdens, espcially when THEY CAN FORGET ABOUT PAYING FAIR COMPENSATION TO EMPLOYEES.

HENCE RUDD> ABBOTT
remove the minimum wage and unions and those issues do not occur

and why do u call them unfair dismissals is it unfair for an employer to fire an employee because he can't afford to pay him and having him their is crippling the business?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
he said when we are recovering, we know people wont hire when we are falling into one. Point is the rebound will be quicker because the employers know they aren't stuck with that person unreasonably.

William kamel

HSC
flexible labour market and increased social and economic freedom = right wing

oh okay
What Social freedom? Cough Cough more like public indecent exposure freedom

Also I disagree with your sarcasm. A flexible labour market and economic freedom= a laisse faire system, A laisse faire system is where a government choses not to step in and make the market fairer, this benefits big bosses. Hence through this conservative approach of helping big businesses and not stepping in to regulate market forces. The Libral governent is being conservative and therefore right wing.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
What Social freedom? Cough Cough more like public indecent exposure freedom

Also I disagree with your sarcasm. A flexible labour market and economic freedom= a laisse faire system, A laisse faire system is where a government choses not to step in and make the market fairer, this benefits big bosses. Hence through this conservative approach of helping big businesses and not stepping in to regulate market forces. The Libral governent is being conservative and therefore right wing.
remove the Marxist

William kamel

HSC
remove the minimum wage and unions and those issues do not occur

and why do u call them unfair dismissals is it unfair for an employer to fire an employee because he can't afford to pay him and having him their is crippling the business?
So are you saying it's fair to expoit workers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)