Rudd will lose this election (1 Viewer)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
he won't lose the election

I'm not saying i don't want him to lose I'm just saying he won't

people are under the impression like some BOSers i have seen that because hes doing stuff (regardless of whether its working or is good) and throwing money everywhere that he is a good PM. hes giving people what they want but unfortunately his methods of doing so are illogical and down right stupid. i point to the all mighty stimulus package?

HSC
I love Kevin, hope he stays, and he will to be honest.
Even if he wasent good, who the fuck is worthy of replacing him? tony Abbott is a failure, and he cant even come up with his own fucking policies. He just says NO to what ever Rudd comes up with. Liberal are in turmoil, their members are useless. Not like the good old days, it just aint the same.

But Kevin Rudd is good, hope he stays, which i am about 98% sure he will.

Lentern

HSC
he won't lose the election

I'm not saying i don't want him to lose I'm just saying he won't

people are under the impression like some BOSers i have seen that because hes doing stuff (regardless of whether its working or is good) and throwing money everywhere that he is a good PM. hes giving people what they want but unfortunately his methods of doing so are illogical and down right stupid. i point to the all mighty stimulus package?
I point to economic growth.

Yet Scuba Steve still fiddled whilst Rome burned.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
fukken labor. no good wif da fukken e-conomy. dey gonna fukken destroy it. fukken global warming is a myff! a myff! dey destroy da e-conomy and dey cant be govvamen!

yeah_boy

HSC
Even if he wasent good, who the fuck is worthy of replacing him? tony Abbott is a failure, and he cant even come up with his own fucking policies. He just says NO to what ever Rudd comes up with. Liberal are in turmoil, their members are useless. Not like the good old days, it just aint the same.

Yeah I really don't think having Abbott as the leader is a very good idea.. Sometimes Liberals seem promising to me.. like I *would* vote for them.. but then Tony Abbott just pushes away all that promise lol

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I point to economic growth.

Yet Scuba Steve still fiddled whilst Rome burned.
you are so fucking stupid I'm sorry i can't hold it in any longer.

if you actually believe our economy is growing in real terms then you are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

you will say look scuba look at the GDP and i will say remember it includes government deficit spending dickhead.

are economy is 'recovering' but from a gigantic fall and we are about to fall again but this time we ain't going to get out of it for many years to come

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
you are so fucking stupid I'm sorry i can't hold it in any longer.

if you actually believe our economy is growing in real terms then you are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

you will say look scuba look at the GDP and i will say remember it includes government deficit spending dickhead.

are economy is 'recovering' but from a gigantic fall and we are about to fall again but this time we ain't going to get out of it for many years to come
Pidgins are after me. Australia has the lowest public debt of.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
fukken labor. no good wif da fukken e-conomy. dey gonna fukken destroy it. fukken global warming is a myff! a myff! dey destroy da e-conomy and dey cant be govvamen!
how did this news.com.au comment get here?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Yeah Neil but it's like saying "WE HAVE THE LEAST CANCER!"

Public debt versus population graphs?

If all of the first world countries are in massive debt, I think it shows there's something seriously wrong with the way our economies are being managed.
It's in debt to private industry. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact a lot of companies rely on it as a stable source of liquidity. It would be worrying to see a modern society without a government modestly in debt (with that level being stable over time - going down as often as it goes up). It's like a home-owner with a mortgage who always pays off her interest but never gets into the actual debt.

Consider what it would mean for a government to be in SURPLUS considering where the money comes from. I can't see that being something a libertarian would much approve of.

HSC
Let's just have a good old Bolshevik revolution and overthrow the govt

lol jk

please don't charge me with sedition

~internet spies~

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
if worse comes to worse countries like America can just say we arn't going to pay back our international debt..WTF you going to do about it? :devil:

ReNG

HSC

I agree. If it was an election against Liberal and Labour years ago, i'd happily choose Liberal. However this year, i think Labour is controlling the current economic state pretty finely. While every other country is going into a major economic slump *cough* america *cough*, we're actually doing quite okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)