Rudd will lose this election (1 Viewer)

aussie-boy

HSC
Unless Turnbull retakes the leadership before the election (extremely unlikely) Rudd will win without a shadow of a doubt

niloony

HSC
Rudd would only become the worst PM in history if he let Abbott win the election.

Costello left quite a pitiful surplus after so many years in power and a mining boom to ride on, he bought votes just like Rudd and any government.

Last edited:

slugboy

In your mums house. Ill be waiting for you.
HSC
you are so fucking stupid I'm sorry i can't hold it in any longer.

if you actually believe our economy is growing in real terms then you are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

you will say look scuba look at the GDP and i will say remember it includes government deficit spending dickhead.

are economy is 'recovering' but from a gigantic fall and we are about to fall again but this time we ain't going to get out of it for many years to come
lol

slugboy

HSC
Yeah Neil but it's like saying "WE HAVE THE LEAST CANCER!"

Public debt versus population graphs?

If all of the first world countries are in massive debt, I think it shows there's something seriously wrong with the way our economies are being managed.
not really, Australia has heaps of people with skin cancer

Just thought i'd point that out

slugboy

HSC
if worse comes to worse countries like America can just say we arn't going to pay back our international debt..WTF you going to do about it? :devil:
what is anybody going to do about that? i don't believe that there is a single person in Australia who can stand up to the dept that the US has failed to contain. Maybe even the world...

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
what the fuck are you talking about?
well if you don't understand the terms fiat or gold standard or haven't heard of the name Milton Friedman. maybe that is an indication for you to ether A Google it OR B stop posting in threads of this subject matter

Lauchlan

HSC
Unless Turnbull retakes the leadership before the election (extremely unlikely) Rudd will win without a shadow of a doubt
turnbull has to run for a MP seat first - so i dont think he will overtake abbott this year

Lauchlan

HSC
rudd would only become the worst pm in history if he let abbott win the election.

Costello left quite a pitiful surplus after so many years in power and a mining boom to ride on, he bought votes just like rudd and any government.
+1

Lauchlan

HSC
Yeah but you probably vote labor because your parents do.
1. i dont vote. YET.

2. my parents dont really care enough to talk politics - i agree with them that so many people hate labor and liberal equally, so vote independent but we all know nobody likes the greens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)