Rudd will lose this election (2 Viewers)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
this thread is about Rudd losing the election. not fucking economics you tool
lol they might be economical terms but I'm yet to meet somebody of my age group and above who doesn't know or can't guess what they mean

jhwood

HSC
I think Kevin Rudd will improve if he wins the election and obviously his strategies will be revised. Tony Abbott has nothing to offer this country. He is a conservative and small minded man, his policies and stances on social issues are disgraceful to a country that has fought so hard for their freedom and rights. Not to mention in his interviews he swares and uses slang. This may seem insignificant but what image does this project to international governments who need to communicate with someone that supposedly represents an entire country. In politics communication is the key and Tony Abbott is a failure in this regard. Don't tell me he is trying to sympathise with the public and communicate with them, he is liberal, he is trying to seduce them. There is such dishonesty about him and i can't imagine how humiliating it would be to have him as a Prime Minister compared to the other world leaders. Tony Abbott a world leader? I dont think so. It may seem insignificant but Rudd's understanding of international relations and his initiative in having chinese as a second language and constantly being open to new ideas is something Abbott cannot achieve. Abbotts typically conservative, out-dated liberal views on world change and mass action are a huge disadvantage to Australia's role in the global arena. Tony Abbott is a joke, just like the liberal party at the moment. Where is the divide? currently there are no other options to labour other than 'no' as another user mentioned. The divide will come after he wins the election and the public will pay. Australia, under the guidance of the current liberal party, have no options, it seems to be one way or the other, but the labour party is at least staying true to their policies and have a clear direction. The directions will come if the liberal party get in and then it will just be a mess.

Lauchlan

HSC
i would actually have to agree. (i can't believe i'm typing this)
neither can i, i do not take off my metaphorical hat to you any longer, unless of course you meant by 'amazing' that it would be amazingly fail.

i consider costello to be worse than howard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)