Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
llamalope said:
to the customer yesterday who was trying to pull the wool over my eyes... I"LL GET U NEXT TIME!

She came up to the counter and said that her daughter got charged for a fruit loaf extra and she didn't get one. her 'mother' claims that she was served by a short girl...and the only short girls I have in the store certainly had no idea who this maniac was. So I apologised to her, and offered her a $3 voucher for next time (stardard procedure), and she refused, SO i had to slice up a fruit loaf for her, because she was insistent...then after I'd sliced up the small one, she says to me "no, she got charged for a large one. I want the large one!!!". So i had to give this woman a $4.5 fruit loaf. There are obviously two sizes woman!!!! Tell me which one before i bloody slice it! I know she is lying, but i had to give it to her anyway. If she comes back next time..... watch out for yourself....I might spit in your bread when ur not looking!
People like her need to be shot

Trogie

HSC
Jake_434 said:
I just took it then. It did take a bit of effort to get off, but it could've been harder.
hahahaha I applaud you, how did you get it out of the cinema or did you just leave it there?

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
The Cinema's I ripped it off the chair from have the part where you give them your ticket, and then all of the theatres.. There are fire exits up the far end. We ran.

My ticket cost $15 or somthing like that. I figure that makes us about even. Well it does- including the bit of their wall decorations we ripped off the wall and threw around before anyone else got in there.

I took the arm to the driver reviver where we got asked by the old woman why I had an arm. I explained it to her and she smiled at me understandingly. It looks like a large penis in the dark. This was in the Christmas holidays- hence the driver reviver.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I reckon we should all photocopy a shitload of copies of these lists, then next time you're at work hand one out to each customer you serve, ESPECIALLY the ones who break the rules. This way they might get a clue (though probably not)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
yenta said:
I reckon we should all photocopy a shitload of copies of these lists, then next time you're at work hand one out to each customer you serve, ESPECIALLY the ones who break the rules. This way they might get a clue (though probably not)

Thats one super idea! But yes i doubt that they would understand ohhh *sigh*

HSC
I have had parents try to mock me because I'm a cashier, and go "so this is what you want to do for the rest of your life?" and then I go "nah, I wouldnt want to turn out like you"

you should of seen the look on his face :uhhuh:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Casmira said:
I have had parents try to mock me because I'm a cashier, and go "so this is what you want to do for the rest of your life?" and then I go "nah, I wouldnt want to turn out like you"

you should of seen the look on his face :uhhuh:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh i dont know why, but i found that hilarious

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
pharmacy rules

-if you're a teenage boy I know you're looking for the condoms, all you have to do is ask rather than spend half an hour looking for them before coming up to me all red faced with the "extra large" size. you won't be extra large for a few years which is probably when you'll get laid. freak.

-if you're an old asian dude, don't ask me where the lube is and then "what in your opinion is the smoothest." Then don't come back a week later and say that it wasn't good enough and wanting a refund because "it didn't go in." I already go to therapy, I don't need more emotional scarring.

-no i'm not allowed to give you out prescription only drugs, they're called that for a reason. YOU NEED A PRESCRIPTION FOR THEM.. freaks.

-no i don't keep those signed scripts because i'm selfish, we need them for our records and if i don't get them then i'm fucked. so don't try and steal them because "it's mine." not anymore lady it's ours.

-yes of course I know everything there is to know about every obscure product in our health food section. fuck no, give me a second to find someone who does and don't complain, i've been working on my feet since 9am with only a half hour lunch break. i'm not exactly the nicest person in our store.

-sorry if i ask you if you need a bag twice, sometimes it's difficult to distinguish between what you're saying on your mobile, to your kids, yelling to your husband outside or complaining about the price and what you're saying to me.

phew... there is more i'm sure

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I remember one guy who went hysterical telling me to stop working as a cashier and to go get a real job and qualifications. I was just standing there thinking, WTF? Honestly, I was 15 at the time. It wasn't as if I intended to make a career as a fruit & veg cashier.

Another guy started giving advice on 'what to do when you are upest about your HSC results'.

I must have been a magnet for such dickheads. Sometimes I wish people would just come in, buy what they need and leave without making small talk or stupid remarks. :rolleyes:

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
i used 2 work in cinemas...and someone ripped a drink holder off the entire seat and stole it...

what use would it have, it was broken in the middle...WEIRD
once, this kid sat in the cinema twisting the cupholder on a chair the whole time .. every time i did a cinema check i could see him doing something, i thought he was just tapping on it or something. then he came out towards the end of the movie and said 'my chair's missing a cupholder and now there's a sharp bit, and i cut myself on it!' and threatened to sue us. uh, you're the one that took it off. fuck off and find yourself a life in which to make some money by real means.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Some people are such wankers, don't they realize that most people are working in customer service/check outs to finance their education, not to make a career out of it (not that there is anything wrong with that mind you... it is a valid career path, some people are just pretentious wankers).... you always hear people making rude comments about people in service jobs..... like this guy said to a friend of mine "why didn't you stay in school and get a real job" and his stupid eastern suburbs friends chuckled when she asked to see his bag at kmart... Her response? "Actually I am studying law at university... I just deal with people like you to pay for my textbooks"

Shot down. Classic.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
OMG, rachael did you hear about Big W being evacuated today, lol.
YES!!!!!!!!! but only at like.. 630 tonight.. what happened?! has anyone told you?! i was so pissed off i hadnt heard about it.. AND i was pissed off cause i wasnt working today :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Some people are such wankers, don't they realize that most people are working in customer service/check outs to finance their education, not to make a career out of it (not that there is anything wrong with that mind you... it is a valid career path, some people are just pretentious wankers).... you always hear people making rude comments about people in service jobs..... like this guy said to a friend of mine "why didn't you stay in school and get a real job" and his stupid eastern suburbs friends chuckled when she asked to see his bag at kmart... Her response? "Actually I am studying law at university... I just deal with people like you to pay for my textbooks"

Shot down. Classic.
hahaha nice.. i like that :)

HSC
Tulipa said:
pharmacy rules

-if you're an old asian dude, don't ask me where the lube is and then "what in your opinion is the smoothest." Then don't come back a week later and say that it wasn't good enough and wanting a refund because "it didn't go in." I already go to therapy, I don't need more emotional scarring.
LMFAO!

-----

On a further note, I had a rude american come in yesterday and she had a wierd ass screw that she wanted to turn, and said If we stock it, I said ... probably not by the looks of it (I restocked our whole screwdriver section a dozen times so I know it inside out)- then she seemed very accepting, so I proceeded to show her and go 'you'll need a jewelers bit set' - she goes "NO! this isn't a jewelers, its a screw!" - then i go "... no, thats what precision bits are also called", and she spent about 15 minutes complaining too me about the monkey who installed her blinds, and said how australia has all these dodgy tradesmen

i was like, !!, didn't really care though

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
YES!!!!!!!!! but only at like.. 630 tonight.. what happened?! has anyone told you?! i was so pissed off i hadnt heard about it.. AND i was pissed off cause i wasnt working today :)
Yeah, I dont know what happened, I just saw on the news that like over 100 people were evacuated and 20 were taken to hospital.

mattyg87

HSC
- dont come in and ask where to buy tickets from. theres a big sign there saying to buy them from candy bar.
- dont complain about the price of the tickets.
- dont ask me if we sell beer, or if you are allowed to "sneak" alcohol in the cinemas
- dont chuck your popcorn on the floor when you finish to make my job more difficult when cleaning
- dont complain that there isnt enough sessions for a certain movie. we only have a certain amount of cinemas and some movies are just more popular
- dont walk past me and complain that all the toilets are out of order. its not my fault
- dont tell me how good a movie was when i am busy.
- dont chuck a tantrum asking for the manager when i am right you are wrong
- dont come complaining about the sound quality during the ad's when there is nothing wrong with it
- DONT come at me from 3 different directions when it is clear that i am serving someone else

there are probably alot more that i forgot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)