Same-Sex Marriage (1 Viewer)

Are you for or against same-sex marriage?

• Total voters
HSC
A question for the youth of today's society:

Are you for or against same-sex marriage?

MysteryGenius

HSC
Agreed.

I don't get why anyone would be against it as it wouldn't effect them in any way.
It kind of would to a certain extent. Even so, who are they to deny someone the freedom to marry whoever they please?

boris

Banned
HSC
Why is this even still being discussed fuckkk

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
First they want marriage? Next what? To be treated as proper human beings?!?!?!?!?!

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
imo, if they allow same sex marriages. those couples shouldnt be allowed to have kids. u cant always get everything you want.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate people who tell other people how to live their lives.

For government to restrict who you can marry is reprehensible.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
imo, if they allow same sex marriages. those couples shouldnt be allowed to have kids. u cant always get everything you want.
Of course, there is nothing wrong with a gay couple having children. It is better for children to have parents than no parents

I hate people who tell other people how to live their lives.

For government to restrict who you can marry is reprehensible.
Our government is too conservative.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
the kids will get bullied for having 2 dads or 2 mums.
I don't think it would be a major issue, my legal studies class was talking about this and everyone agreed that having two dads/mums would be fine and i have never met someone in person with any issues about it.

michaeljennings

HSC
I don't think it would be a major issue, my legal studies class was talking about this and everyone agreed that having two dads/mums would be fine.
Im not saying gay couples shouldnt have kids just because they could potentially be bullied but Dr Fresh does raise a point

Sure you and your classmates might think that it would be fine to have two dads/mums but thats because youre mature enough to handle bullying

Bullying starts in primary school, and I would imagine a 10 year old would not be able to cope with bullying as much as a 17 yo would.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
the kids will get bullied for having 2 dads or 2 mums.
Well that's society's problem. It's not at all a reason to restrict people's freedom. People can get over it.

For example just because a society may be racist that is not a justifiable reason to enforce segregation.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Im not saying gay couples shouldnt have kids just because they could potentially be bullied but Dr Fresh does raise a point

Sure you and your classmates might think that it would be fine to have two dads/mums but thats because youre mature enough to handle bullying

Bullying starts in primary school, and I would imagine a 10 year old would not be able to cope with bullying as much as a 17 yo would.
I don't think someone as young as that would understand the difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)