Saudi wants divorce after husband lifts her veil (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

banco55 said:
It's not exactly a secret.
Can you not be so patronising? I, for one, disagree with you (from experience).

The State Department
Yes but there's been significant discussion in the linguistic community about it. Basically there are a lot of concerns with how they aquire the data, and how it applies to various types of people. There's also concern about the content taught and how it's taught.

You also need to ask the fundamental question that proficiency in, say, French, is a lot "less" of another language for you because of all the English cognates.

Good luck if you don't already speak at least some Arabic. It's meant to be just about the hardest language for English speakers to learn.
Now see that's just wrong. For starters, you obviously don't understand what you're talking about. Talking about "some Arabic" just shows that.

Colloquial Arabic is really simple, and is completely incomparable to even MSA. Imo, once you're over the hurdle of the script, Bob's your uncle - the language comes naturally.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
LOL, there is an add on this screen saying "meet single arabs here" !! ROFLMAO

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
LOL, there is an add on this screen saying "meet single arabs here" !! ROFLMAO
And there's another ad that says "Get marriage proposals from Pakistan" lol.

ewwww...

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
raven2000 said:
WOw.. I cant believe u actually said that about higher standards of living... Lol.
It has nothing to do with love marriages/arranged marriages, religion or anything like that. The only reason why western countries have higher standards of living and higher life expectancies is because they are richer then the rest, can afford better technology/medicine/doctors etc. . .
Eg.. Ethopias life expectancy is 52, its HDI is 0.406 and its GDP per capita is 823...
Countries with higher economic growth & development generally have higher life expectancies.
I'm aware of this. :) I wasn't having a go at Islam, I am aware the conditions in Islamic countries are more to do with culture/economic reasons/etc. than religion.

Geez, everyone jump to conclusions then whine about others doing the same!

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
another sign of backwardness from saudi arabai. you got to really wonder wtf is going wrong in that fucked up country. over the years i have lost so much faith in these backwardness arabs. they have just hijacked islam with their fucked up whabism and is really pissing me off.

ofcourse, the dumb arab lasy in the story blamed it on sharia law. how fucked can some1 be. seriously. HOW FUCKED IN THE HEAD. well you no whatShariah Law is not compatible with the principles of freedom, democracy and 21st century society. Muslims have two options: we can continue the ccof Saudi Arabia, the Taliban, Osama bin Laden, Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda, Hizbut Tahrir, etc and for ever be cavemen or we can reform ourselves to keep our rich cultural heritage and to cleanse the Muslim world from all the muck and rubbish that currently inhabits it.

I want Muslims to be able to live in harmony with people of all other religions, agnostics, and atheists. Isn't it time to stop Islamic extremists from using Islam as a weapon? Isn't it time to protect future generations of Muslims from being brainwashed by the radicals? If we do not stop the spread of Islamic extremism, Muslims will become a bunch of homicidal zombies.

The best way is to leave religion as a personal matter for every individual. Islam is not the only religion in the world. There are other people as well. Other people with different beliefs. And Muslims living in the non Muslim world have far more rights than non Muslims living in the Muslim world.......so stop bitching about the 'evil west'.

Islamic fascism is not the way forward. It is the way backwards.
all the muslims are going to start bashing me for bcoming pro-west. well im not pro-west. im pro-fucking-common-sense.
Quite possibly the best post ive ever read from a muslim on this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)