say no to... (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
what about my totally witty shirt i made myself, which says my other shirt is a von dutch

spell check

HSC
it was funny until you enslaved that family of taiwanese children to make them for you

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
yeh, and..? i told ya im heaps short... maybe youve been misinformed... just tell me who told you who i supposely am...

and dj_cam i feel your pain...

and bubz, its good to know im loved... whats this chainsaw thing in gp?

Do they have meetings/conventions etc for short, frigid people who can't find a partner? coz thats what i really need now.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I'm against slaves to fashion. Those who believe they have to look a certain way and everyone else should otherwise they have the right to turn their nose up at them. If we all dressed according to how you wanted, this world would be more incredibly boring than what it is. Show your individualism. And you do that by not saying "never wear this" "only wear this" "omg I can't believe someone would wear something like that", good on someone for having the guts to wear something that you wouldn't, thank god not everyone looks like you.

If my best friend, other than the fact that he is a guy, but if my friends started to dress by what I think I can only wear, I'd stab them all in the face, I don't want to look like the person next to me.

And not everyone wants to look like you.

Also, I'm against retarded earrings. Some people wear stupid retarded earrings, usually big ones, or ones that don't match. They shit me. I like symmetry. But that's just my mind telling me symmetry is pretty and asymmetry is ugly. So I won't wear retarded earrings. And I won't wear big ones just for the fact I'm scared of ripping my ear open.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
don't get me wrong, as i'd said earlier people can dress however they want (i mean, i wear ponchos for example :p) and if they're happy then whatever...

but you can't say it isn't tragic when, on saturday, i witnessed cork wedges, extreme flare hipster jeans with sequined gstring hanging out, tight von duchESS tee, peroxide hair with brown roots showing, and to top it off, lovely, glowing, orange skin -- all on the one 14 year old girl.

sure, it made my day more interesting, if you put it like that... but there's a difference between showing your individualism, and looking like a skank. which is the main "fashion crime" i can't stand.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
short ppls are cool dont dis them im only 171 whoa thats short for a guy but anyway short ppls are cool ;)

0Jade0

HSC
I had this really cute purple CK overall dress thing.... I was like 10. But it was nice.
The only excuse EVER is that you are pregnant and even then..... Just no.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
bubz :D said:
don't get me wrong, as i'd said earlier people can dress however they want (i mean, i wear ponchos for example :p) and if they're happy then whatever...

but you can't say it isn't tragic when, on saturday, i witnessed cork wedges, extreme flare hipster jeans with sequined gstring hanging out, tight von duchESS tee, peroxide hair with brown roots showing, and to top it off, lovely, glowing, orange skin -- all on the one 14 year old girl.

sure, it made my day more interesting, if you put it like that... but there's a difference between showing your individualism, and looking like a skank. which is the main "fashion crime" i can't stand.
They're 14. Most 14 year olds have no sense of direction or any idea of who they are or what they're identity is. It's all a part of growing up and we ALL go through it. We all go through some dorky fashion stage. I don't feel a need to diss it, I was there once upon a time, sometimes I still am...
It's the cringing moments in my fashion history that helps me decide what to wear...
They've just yet to go through it :p

0Jade0

HSC
If they are 14. Where the hell are their mothers?
How could you let your daughter walk around like that?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
ha. ha. ha.
yes? i dont understand how people can laugh at someone elses expense...
im so cut... :(

btw, alot of the younger chicks are dressing alot older its hard to figure out whos legal or not without checking for id...

and i saw a friends von dutch hat... is it really made in china? cuz fucking hell if people are stupid enough to pay 100$ for a cap and for it to be made in china... golly

tempco

HSC
0Jade0 said:
If they are 14. Where the hell are their mothers?
How could you let your daughter walk around like that?
supervision has its limits.

Orange Juice said:
yes? i dont understand how people can laugh at someone elses expense...
im so cut... :(
dont be.. youll eventually realise the opinions of others arent worth as much as you think (especially on a web forum).

Last edited:

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
There are plenty of girls who dress lovely around their parents and change the minute they go out doors. Then there are the mothers who let their daughters wear what they want in order to make them happy and because they see all the other girls doing it they don't want them to be the odd one out. Was always like that in my high school...the mothers would buy the daughters the skanky clothes because that's what they demanded and that's what the other girls were wearing.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
yulia said:
There are plenty of girls who dress lovely around their parents and change the minute they go out doors. Then there are the mothers who let their daughters wear what they want in order to make them happy and because they see all the other girls doing it they don't want them to be the odd one out. Was always like that in my high school...the mothers would buy the daughters the skanky clothes because that's what they demanded and that's what the other girls were wearing.
Exactly. Any Skirt can be hitched up, any top can have half the buttons unbuttoned. If a girl wants to look skanky she will find a way. :uhhuh:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nekkid said:
dont be.. youll eventually realise the opinions of others arent worth as much as you think (especially on a web forum).
i know, but for some reason i take a lot of things to heart... even if some random i saw on the streets told me off id be pissed even knowing that theyd die an awful death...
girls should dress their ages. period.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Whats more disturbing, not the fact that 14 yr olds want to dress like skanks, that I can deal with. My issue is forcing clothes that look like clubbing clothes onto girls in the 3-7 age bracket. I went shopping for my neice a while back, and I searched literally for hours before I found anything willing to buy her.

prima_donna

HSC
spell check said:
you forgot hats and sunglasses inside

and, of course, t-shirts over long sleeve shirts

and those douchey thin white shoes that everyone has now

and fake mullets and mohawks
those are my fashion do's (except for the mullets). i don't get why people have a problem with wearing hats and sunnies inside or wearing a scarf and a skirt. i wear them coz i think they look fashionable, not for their practicality. i also love the cami- over-a-t-shirt look. they're in now. :) it's good to mix and match things up a little. if nobody did then the whole world would be boring if we all wore basic casual wear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)