• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Scared of stuffin up HSC! (1 Viewer)

Failure_123

HSC
What degree do you want? I know there are many, many ways to get in backdoors. Of course some of them involve transferring which means you'll have to pay for another course and the chances of transferring are quite limited seeing as a heck of a lot of people will be trying to do the same thing.

However, screwing up in the HSC is not the end of the world. I know many people who have aimed to get into med/law and by falling short of their goal, they have found other passions or are exploring other passions before attempting to transfer.

Everyone is in the same position for the HSC - everyone is scared about failing to meet their goal/expectations. But it is those who harness this fear and use it as motivation to work harder and not let it get to them that ultimately prevail :)

Just try your hardest and if you're well prepared you won't fail. You're most likely overestimating the HSC :p

Yeah i think everyone in year 12 have that feeling.

Sadiah

HSC
10ers, don't be scared. Just think positively, and whatever happens will happen.

Plus, it's the hSC ... not the end of the world :D

But work to the best of your abilities, and if you still don't get your desired mark, then at least you won't have anything to be regretful for. :D

K

Kozak92

What degree do you want? I know there are many, many ways to get in backdoors. Of course some of them involve transferring which means you'll have to pay for another course and the chances of transferring are quite limited seeing as a heck of a lot of people will be trying to do the same thing.

However, screwing up in the HSC is not the end of the world. I know many people who have aimed to get into med/law and by falling short of their goal, they have found other passions or are exploring other passions before attempting to transfer.

Everyone is in the same position for the HSC - everyone is scared about failing to meet their goal/expectations. But it is those who harness this fear and use it as motivation to work harder and not let it get to them that ultimately prevail :)

Just try your hardest and if you're well prepared you won't fail. You're most likely overestimating the HSC :p
Journalism. I really don't mind which Uni I attend but I'd prefer UWS to be my last option :(

I've started to work hard but I really feel that my stuff up in Accounting could cost me a lot. I wanted at least 85 but now I might have to struggle to get 75-80...I want to repeat Accounting but I don't know if it will be worth it.

allykat92

HSC
I'm a little bit scared of stuffing it up...especially my drama and french ones :uhoh: I've gotta memorize a group piece and a 6-8 minute monolgue for drama and on top of that, be able to recognize french questions and answer fluently, clearly and somewhat longish answers to reach my goal =/

gracee09

HSC
I have 10 units and I already stuffed up accounting :( I'm screwed.
i stuffed up accounting too [stupid OTEN]...:(
only thing i can do now is try my best in my other subjects and hope like hell i do alright...

anyway to answer the original question::
i'm only doing 10 units but i'm not that worried...if i do bad, i do bad...if i do good, i'll be happy as anything :)
i think just try your best and maybe only worry bout it when the HSC comes round :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)