Scariest Game u've ever played? (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
The scariest games i've ever played was on PS2 "Project Zero 1, 2 and 3" heard a 4th one is cumming out on Wii

Man u play this on ur own at night u'll be scared shitless...i luv horror games but this game just scares u hardcore

anione else thinks the same?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Aliens vs Predator 2 was the very first fps i owned, and it scared the shits outta me when i first went thru it, i was about 13 at the time

Last edited:

gella

HSC
well when i was little i used to watch my brother play the first silent hill, on the first playstation
scared the shit out of me..
never played it myself though

aLexTasyy

HSC
FEAR on PS3 scared me, my little brother and my older brother(who was playing it) my little brother only has to hear the music for it now and he runs in the opposite direction, my older brother and myself however have gotten over it...its just fucked up now...

kara42

HSC
When my brother and I were little, dad would always play this game called Alien Trilogy and we would watch from behind a cushion.

Scared the shit out of us at the time.
Pussy game now.

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
from the top of my mind, doom 3 probably.

A few parts of Eternal Darkness were scary, especially when your sanity meter goes down.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
return to castle wolfenstein used to scare me when i was a little tyke

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
but then again, versing bowser in super mario 64 was really scary as well.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Nah the scariest shit would have to be pokemon, versing gary at the most unexpected times, like in the silph co. headquarters in saffron city just before vsing Giovanni, WTF MAN HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE'D POP UP FOR A BATTLE????!?!!!?!

The music would change, then all of a sudden u realise ur out of potions and havnt saved in a while...

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
your opening up old wounds here man!

*sits in ball rocking gently*

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
FEAR 2 ftw

pretty creepy, got it on pc.

The scene after the black man dies, where u psych out and appear in a different room, i recorded that whole scene (with fraps). I knew something scary was gonna happen, so the whole thing i recorded, will show my younger brother sometime, hehe.

playing it with headfones on, at 1am, is pretty scary.

light was flickering like 10 times a second, took me a few replays of the vid for me to pause at the exact moment.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
FEAR 2 ftw

pretty creepy, got it on pc.

The scene after the black man dies, where u psych out and appear in a different room, i recorded that whole scene (with fraps). I knew something scary was gonna happen, so the whole thing i recorded, will show my younger brother sometime, hehe.

playing it with headfones on, at 1am, is pretty scary.

light was flickering like 10 times a second, took me a few replays of the vid for me to pause at the exact moment.
ROFL at 12FPS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)