Scariest Game u've ever played? (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
the first time i went through ravenholm.
this wasnt really that scary for me cos i was configuring the cheats and game files at this point so i was pretty much pwning everything

the water bit in half life 1 where u had to get the tranquiliser gun was the scariest, those alien fishes scared the crap out of me

HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure I posed this a while back but I still can't say I've been more scared than the last 4 levels of diablo 1. The salamanders and moon lords scared me off the game for so long back when I was like 11-12ish.

zombies

HSC
Ravenholm scared me a lil bit. But definitely Amnesia.. I'm a massive wuss and stay away from those sorts of games but it was on sale for 4$ and my friend convinced me into buying it and boy was I freaking out for the entire game lol.

The Bui

HSC
Dead Space never played alone fucking monsters popping out from nowhere. Even when i completed the game i could'nt pay through it again with all my upgrades lol

Aliyas

HSC
As others have said, definitely Amnesia: The Dark Descent...playing that shit in the dark with the lights out and surround-sound headphones is absolute hell. I haven't been able to finish it. I probably should though...*shivers*

zombies

HSC
^ Haha I could never do that. Had all my lights on, would turn the volume down on my headphones and and I was even talking on the mic with a friend who was motivating me =P You should finish it though! It was very satisfying when I did.

Aliyas

HSC
^ Haha I could never do that. Had all my lights on, would turn the volume down on my headphones and and I was even talking on the mic with a friend who was motivating me =P You should finish it though! It was very satisfying when I did.
Haha, I eventually gave up playing in darkness and turned all the lights on but still couldn't finish it. How long did it take you to finish it? I'm probably not even half way, now that I think about it.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Fucking Amnesia with headphones on is the scariest thing in the world, that game is twisted.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Oh Gawd! *bites nails*
Silent Hill and Resident Evil series but fear factor died down to just action with every sequel. But the scariest games I had ever attempted which literally killed me mentally is Amnesia, Penumbra and F.E.A.R. Never played Half-Life but apparently it has the occasional "Oh Sh*t" factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)