Scariest Game u've ever played? (1 Viewer)

jackydoll

HSC
Some cheap knock off of Doom with weird cartoon characters that come left right and centre as they are behind you and when you turn around you get shocked. It's on some 1001 games for Windows CD.

cUfffsxd

HSC
Half-life and Half-life 2 were pretty scary in some areas for me. Got to love scary games tho :>

jackydoll

HSC
There was that the House of the Dead arcade game they had at TimeZones/bowling alleys/movie cinemas etc, it had a curtain around it and you shoot zombies. I would curiously look underneath and get creeped out.

And the Grim Reaper and ghost in the first Sims game looked scary as well.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
There was that the House of the Dead arcade game they had at TimeZones/bowling alleys/movie cinemas etc, it had a curtain around it and you shoot zombies. I would curiously look underneath and get creeped out.

And the Grim Reaper and ghost in the first Sims game looked scary as well.
Yeah i have played that, kick ass game

blackfoxx

HSC
I havent played alot of horror/survivor style games...

But DeadSpace really got to me, especially because i was playing the game at night, alone too...but as you progress in the game you sort of build a resistance towards it i guess.

Daipire

HSC
i tried F.E.A.R, and that was crap

I went over to a girl's house one time and played resistance 2. she freaked out, and it was awesome.

There aren't really that scary games, but resistance 2 is my favourite game that tries to be scary

Sarebs

HSC
This is really dumb, but for me and my bro it was Banjo Tooie. It was a game on Nintendo 64, the sequel to Banjo Kazooie. It was about a bear and a witch, how scarey lol. We turned it on, tried to play the first level, got so scared we turned it off we never played it again!

Ohhhhhhh that's funny!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)