Scholarships. (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
So it's nearly the 30th of September.

Who has finished their scholarship applications and sent them off/submitting them? Who has just starting answer the questions? Who is still checking their application before submitting them?

I've submitted all my scholarships except for Co-op, which i'm checking for the 100th time :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm done but I'm sweating on the fact that my school still needs to send in the bit that the principal needs to fill out.
Oh i see :/

Luckily my friend told me that i needed to actually post the UNSW Co-op and Malcolm Chaikin school assessment sheets otherwise i woudn't have known ^^

I accidentally sent in my cover letter as well as my school assessment for Malcolm Chaikin... so i printed off another cover letter, filled it out, scanned it and attached it to my reports online as well lol XD

astroe

HSC
LOL,
I've given up on Co-op, it really isn't for me. :p

All the other 'scholarships' I could find close in January for some reason, oh and if you count EAS, well I still have to finish filling that out by Wednesday.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
LOL,
I've given up on Co-op, it really isn't for me. :p

All the other 'scholarships' I could find close in January for some reason, oh and if you count EAS, well I still have to finish filling that out by Wednesday.
Aha, fair enough XD
Good luck with EAS :)

I just submitted my Co-op application. Woot, no more worrying about scholarships!

untouchablecuz

HSC
DAMN THIS CO-OP

i still have 3 more Q's

and i havent applied for any other scholarships

SCREW THIS :(

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Took me long enough eh? XD

@untouchablecuz - yeah, the Co-op application is a killer.
You've been doing it for like two weeks?

When people say "apply for scholarships - you have nothing to lose" they are right in most instances but in yours... you have all that time spent and 2 weeks of your life :) rofl haahaha

untouchablecuz

HSC
do you reckon its alright if i hit 620 characters instead of maxing out the 720 characters

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I've got two questions to go for the Co-op, and I need to get my school report thingy for the USYD one (those are the only two I'm applying for). I've given the Co-op assessment form to my school for them to fill out, and they'll be sending it in. I'm hoping to send the Co-op stuff off tomorrow night and, if I'm lucky, I'll also have the USYD form in the mail by then too.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
You've been doing it for like two weeks?

When people say "apply for scholarships - you have nothing to lose" they are right in most instances but in yours... you have all that time spent and 2 weeks of your life :) rofl haahaha
LOL, I am too much a perfectionist for my own good >.>

@untouchablecuz - That should be fine. You're better off not trying to add more BS :)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I've got a question for the Co-op form: who should I put as my referees?
I'm thinking my German teacher and some other person who can verify my sanity. What kind of people do they want?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
well they dont exactly like to advertise the idea, otherwise it would be a very good discriminator, everyone would just submit early
Hmmm, everyone at my school had to submit theirs to the school like..a fortnight ago, so I guess they're all in with a chance still.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I got my Business Studies and English teachers who know me best.

I am so happy with my application form =)

HSC
Not necessarily...I am sure that it is still grammatically correct.
yeah they both are but neither would be preferred wouldnt it?

also one thing..
i wrote shouldnt in my last post..
"shouldnt that 'none'...

but shouldnt = should not

therefore, should not that 'none'

that doesnt make sense..
or am i missing sometghing?

untouchablecuz

HSC
Both are right, since 'neither' means you're kinda dealing with two subjects (neither this nor that) but using 'none' okay as well.

Right? LOL.
neither of you are correct

or is it none of you are correct

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)