Scholarships. (1 Viewer)

hoschke118

HSC
unfortunately usyd, which i'm set on, is due wednesday. i can't do my personal statement. i know what needs to go into it, but i have no idea how to start. fantastic. express post tomorrow ... hope i'll have something to express post.
I know exactly how you feel.

untouchablecuz

HSC
i finished my personal statement at 1 am and finished at 4 am

i posted it at 3pm by express post, you reckon it'll arrive before the deadline?

astroe

HSC
Farr out,
I got to UAC at 4:35PM and found that the doors were locked.
So, after getting angry and generally being a sore loser, I noticed an alternate entrance and the lady at the door took my form, phew. :)

But so stressful! Arrghh, I missed a few trains so I had to take a taxi and drive like a psycho along Olympic Drive.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Farr out,
So, after getting angry and generally being a sore loser, I noticed an alternate entrance and the lady at the door took my form, phew. :)

But so stressful! Arrghh, I missed a few trains so I had to take a taxi and drive like a psycho along Olympic Drive.
Bahaha, but at least you got there in the end ^^

astroe

HSC
I have never been that agitated in awhile. I hope all my supporting documents didn't fall out! :p
Peak hour traffic is a whore. My foot got tired of braking so I just put it down into first gear. LOL.

I hope you guys get all your forms and stuff in, in time, too. :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Farr out,

what is this for?

micuzzo

HSC
how many malcome chaikin scholarships are avaliable?

HSC
if the scholarships are closing on the 30th, does that mean it's due at midnight today, or can we still submit our answers online tomorrow afternoon?

I've kept putting off answering the questions since some of them are incredibly annoying and suddenly it's due already :(

untouchablecuz

HSC
yayayaya

co-op assessment sheet submitted today

co-op app submitted now

co-op status: complete (well, once they get the sheet)

untouchablecuz

HSC
i realised that in one place i put 79% as my eng trial result, and in another i put 80%

is this an issue? common sense says no, but then again...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
if the scholarships are closing on the 30th, does that mean it's due at midnight today, or can we still submit our answers online tomorrow afternoon?

I've kept putting off answering the questions since some of them are incredibly annoying and suddenly it's due already :(
I'm not sure, but i'd send it in by midnight tonight just to be on the safe side.

i realised that in one place i put 79% as my eng trial result, and in another i put 80%

is this an issue? common sense says no, but then again...
Nah, i think they'll be fine with that :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)