Scholarships. (1 Viewer)

untouchablecuz

HSC
UNSW FAQ

What is the closing date for applications?

It's the same as UAC - Wednesday 30 September 2009. (Check other key dates).
Can I make a late application?

No. All applications must be submitted online or received at the UNSW Co-op Office by 5:00pm on the 30th September.

and thanks anna (y)

micuzzo

HSC
[Question 11]
What University courses are you applying for? Which of these most interest you and why?

for this question for the co-op scholarship does any one know what they expect as the answer... are we meant to list our preferences or just speak about them generally.

untouchablecuz

HSC
URGENT

i sent my assessment page yesterday for co op

am i meant to get a confirmation email if they got it? i havent got anything and im freaking out

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
[Question 11]
What University courses are you applying for? Which of these most interest you and why?

for this question for the co-op scholarship does any one know what they expect as the answer... are we meant to list our preferences or just speak about them generally.
I spoke generally about what courses i'm going for.

URGENT

i sent my assessment page yesterday for co op

am i meant to get a confirmation email if they got it? i havent got anything and im freaking out
I didn't get anything yet either, so dw :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
[Question 11]

You are meant to briefly say what your uni preferences are and what most interest you...

like...

I am mainly applying for Bachelor of Commerce and Science (Advanced Mathematics). Out of these, I am most interested in Commerce because...

micuzzo

HSC
^ ok thanks... i ended up speaking about it generally...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^ ok thanks... i ended up speaking about it generally...
Ye I had a huge conflict between talking about it generally or going into specific details...

But I ended up talking about it generally as well as subtly suggesting that my real interest is in actuarial studies...that way, I still can get into other preferences if I cannot get into actuarial

micuzzo

HSC
fianally finished coop.... what a relief!!!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hehehe, if the closing date for your scholarship(s) are on the 30th of Sept, you guys better finish upload and submit them soon :p

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
yeah that would have been bad - but i checked the website and they said my app was being processed, so i guess its alright :D
That's good XD

Does anyone know if you get an email or some kind of notification if they've received your School's assessment report?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
That's good XD

Does anyone know if you get an email or some kind of notification if they've received your School's assessment report?
are you referring to UNSW Coop? I think we are gonna get the notification for that in ages.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Yeah, i was talking about co-op. Oh ok, i was just afraid that they didn't get it XD
i didn't get a reply either. but i know that they got it because on the same day i applied for another unsw scholarship and they got it.

untouchablecuz

HSC
is it just me but,

i submitted one of my UNSW applications at 12:10AM and seems to have been accepted (its under the submitted column)

also, how many UNSW scholarships did you guys apply for? i had 4

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
is it just me but,

i submitted one of my UNSW applications at 12:10AM and seems to have been accepted (its under the submitted column)

also, how many UNSW scholarships did you guys apply for? i had 4
I managed 2 because I only really applied to 2.

I can see how u could apply for 4 since you are applying for engineering. There are so many scholarships for engineering!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)