School Attack 'retribution' (1 Viewer)

bvl

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
it happened agesss ago (like maybe 4 years ago), but I remember hearing about it on the news. some ethnic girl brought a gun to school and attempted to commit suicide in one of the classrooms, but she got caught and they closed the school for the day and the parents were freaking out lol. I can't find the article tho...
im pretty certain this didnt happen at merrylands. i live in the area,(dont go to school there) but the story going aroun was that it happened at holroyd. unless there were two incidents?

but about this thing. my take on it-the students were in cupboards so they wouldnt go out and fight back. i reckon the giys will get punished one way or another. either by the law or by the merrylands high students/students brothers, cousins, uncles etc. probably happen at merrylands station. :p

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
bvl said:
im pretty certain this didnt happen at merrylands. i live in the area,(dont go to school there) but the story going aroun was that it happened at holroyd. unless there were two incidents?

but about this thing. my take on it-the students were in cupboards so they wouldnt go out and fight back. i reckon the giys will get punished one way or another. either by the law or by the merrylands high students/students brothers, cousins, uncles etc. probably happen at merrylands station. :p
you're wrong, it happened at Merrylands high school.

EDIT: here's the link http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/06/18/1087245086222.html

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I agree. I suppose the theory was though, if someone comes into the classroom and you shut the fuck up, if you're in a cupboard, you won't be seen/found.
Tbh I would've been in the cupboard.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Tbh I would've been in the cupboard.
lol.

I can see the logic behind it I suppose. They must have a shitload of cupboards though. Or the lockers you can fit a person in.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
If I went on a rampage you better fuckin believe I'm hitting up the cupboards first. That'll show them

michael1990

HSC
bazookajoe said:
If I went on a rampage you better fuckin believe I'm hitting up the cupboards first. That'll show them
LMAO!

we know where the teachers hide their students now...

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
when some fobs came into the school with a machete and a few woolies trolley bars and everyone freaks out, the whole sydney knows about it and the counsellors are called in. the fobs knew who they were looking for and i am sure they didn't intend to hurt bystanders.

compare this to the random shootings in the us, when the guys just purposelessly popping .22s away. what do you think will happen if that was in aust? a fken national crisis?

if anyone in merrylands high skipped school the next day because they were apparently 'shaken up' by the 'traumatic' event, they should just brave the fk up and shake it off. i daresay most of them didn't even see anything.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Name me one good public high school.

------------

Is it a selective public school?

Is it a single-sex public school?

If yes, don't name the school, if you answered no to the following please provide details as I'm dying to know if good public high schools actually exist, in terms of student welfare, truancy, academic, sporting.

Thanks!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:

------------

If yes, don't name the school, if you answered no to the following please provide details as I'm dying to know if good public high schools actually exist, in terms of student welfare, truancy, academic, sporting.

Thanks!
Look, honestly, can you go join the IDF and be killed by a Qassam rocket.

Thanks.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
JaredR said:

------------

Thanks!

Gosh, I don't think any public high schools will improve when we have State Labor in power.

boris

Banned
HSC
merrylands.
okay.

who the fuck cares, tbh.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:

------------

Thanks!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
michael1990 said:
Why don't you think them bringing in Machettes and Baseball Bats to try and wreck things not entirely their fault?

Please do talk.
I guess I phrased that poorly, but you need to consider things like

- where they grow up
- parents
- peer pressure
- lack of support/attention
- being the young idiots that they are

but yeah... i'm kinda divided.

michael1990

HSC
Rhanoct said:
I guess I phrased that poorly, but you need to consider things like

- where they grow up
- parents
- peer pressure
- lack of support/attention
- being the young idiots that they are

but yeah... i'm kinda divided.
So your're saying that someone living in housing Commision can't be normal?

I wouldn't say Marylands is a HUGELY bad area.

Anyway, peoples actions aren't defined by their upbringing nor are they defined by their parents. We don't know any of the above infomation to really judge their lifes. But we CAN judge their ACTIONS.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Yeah and most people will be able to identify that going into a school and acting hard will do nothing positive. Upbringing has an affect on their personality etc, but doesn't define their actions.
disagreed. i blame their action mostly on their parents. had their parents paid enough attention to their children, where they've been, who they hang around with, what have they been doing, have they been to school, etc. these kind of things would never happen.

in the contrast, i think a person develops his/her personality as they grow up, independent of how their parents teach them. on the other hand, their thinking and decision making, which leads to actions, reflect largely on their parents' teaching and disciplining. especially at their young age, it can be said that almost everything they do is a mirror reflection of how responsible their parents have been for the past 14-16 years.

i am not pointing the fingers solely at the parents. their parents may have been as good as any other and they just did what they did in a rush of blood. but even in a rush of blood there comes a limit, and the limit should have stopped long before bringing a machete and trolley poles to the school.

either way, these kids need to sit down with their parents and work out what went wrong, and how to fix it.

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:

------------

Thanks!
.....Can you name me one good private school?
Because I've been to a few. And they don't differ from public schools much at all - it's the same syllabus, the same curriculum. You just pay 20K+ p.a.

Alissia

HSC
Holroyd is merrylands people, holroyd is the city council.

and considering i live in the area, and few people i know actually know the cause of the attack, the boy that the Gee40 members was looking for kinda deserved it based on who he was messing with..

btw, its all over a girl. merrylands high boy hit on a Gee40 members girl so he sent boyz to fix him up. man everyone knows u dnt mess with another mans girl, specially if her man is in a gang.

but i agree they shouldnt have gone to the school, that way the whole world wouldnt need to know about it.

xclusv-aj

HSC
Alissia said:
Holroyd is merrylands people, holroyd is the city council.

and considering i live in the area, and few people i know actually know the cause of the attack, the boy that the Gee40 members was looking for kinda deserved it based on who he was messing with..

btw, its all over a girl. merrylands high boy hit on a Gee40 members girl so he sent boyz to fix him up. man everyone knows u dnt mess with another mans girl, specially if her man is in a gang.

but i agree they shouldnt have gone to the school, that way the whole world wouldnt need to know about it.
So true...If youh dnt mess with Gee-40, they wont mess with you.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I said UPBRINGING doesn't DEFINE their actions. Most kids who are ignored by their parents will act out, but in a manner that doesn't involving going to school with a machete and baseball bat and running around like a brainless moron.

I didn't say anything about parents IGNORING them.
heh, nature vs. nurture

michael1990 said:
So your're saying that someone living in housing Commision can't be <i>normal</i>?<br />
<br />
I wouldn't say Marylands is a <i>HUGELY</i> bad area.<br />
<br />
Anyway, peoples actions aren't defined by their upbringing nor are they defined by their parents. We don't know any of the above infomation to really judge their lifes. But we <b><i>CAN judge</i></b> their <b><i>ACTIONS.</i></b>
When you're raised in an environment characterised by violence & drug abuse it's very likely. And the kids were from Grandville, which is most definitely a bad area.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing those cunts get hammered by the law- all I'm saying is you should at least be aware of why they did what they did.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)