School Attack 'retribution' (1 Viewer)

xclusv-aj

HSC
gcchick said:
Wow. When I head the story the other day on the news I thought it would have been in bankstown or somewhere like that. But the scary thing is, I used to live in Merrylands West before I moved up here to the Gold Coast!!

Glad I escaped, aye.
i dont live in those areas, im just constantly in them areas and if you really truely know the area you will know that it is really not dangerous to be in. Merrylands, Granville, Guilford and Parramatta are no where near dangerous. You are all talking about it like you walk out the front door and your going to get shot but really nothing like that will happen. You all just think that based on what the media has said about Gee-4o and because Gee-40 themselfs.

IF YOU DO NOTHING TO ANYONE, THEY WILL DO NOTHING TO YOU!!

boris

Banned
HSC
Crime and Investigation Channel.
Right now. Gangland!

Fuck. Merrylands has nothing on the shithole formerly known as Los Angeles.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I hope this happens in Merryland soon.

Parents Fight Over Which Gang Toddler Should Join

Police: Mother A Crip, Father A Westside Baller

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- A couple fighting about which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join caused a public disturbance that resulted in the father's arrest, Commerce City police said Thursday. On Saturday, Joseph Manzanares stormed into the Hollywood Video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and even a computer, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval said. After he ran out of the store, police were called and the 19-year-old was arrested at his home.

His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, is a member of the Crips. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman said. "They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'" Sandoval said. Manzanares was charged with disorderly conduct, harassment, and domestic violence. He was transported to the Adams County Detention Facility. On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to a year of probation. The misdemeanor harassment charge was dropped.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15851207/detail.html

:)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I'm going to be a bastard and raise the question:

Do you think these anti-social incidents have any correlation to political persuasions? :)

One can note that such events are less likely to occur, and in fact have not occured in suburbs such as Vaucluse, Rose Bay, Bellevue Hill (All under the auspices of Wentworth - Malcom Turnbull, Liberal MP.

One can note they have also less incidence in suburbs such as Lane Cove, Hunters Hill, Greenwich, Artarmon, Northbridge (All under the auspices of North Sydney - Joe Hockey, Liberal MP.)

Neither have they occured in Mosman, Dee Why, Forestville, East Killara, Castle Cove, Clontarf etc, governed by Liberal MP Tony Abbott in the seat of Waringah

But then again, neither have they occured in the likes of Wahroongah, Roseville, St Ives or Lindfield... but then maybe that's because Liberal MP Dr. Brendan Nelson is the local member?

Now let's take a look at the Electoral seat of Reid, Labor since 1922 and home to the seat of the infamous Jack Lang. Not to mention the brutally attacked school of Merrylands High.

And should I even bother mentioning what electorate the Cronulla Riots were in, nor where most of those involved were from??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)