School certificate in two weeks! (1 Viewer)

studentcheese

HSC
I don't want to go to Uni :(

btw, how are you guys going in your SC studying? :D

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
studentcheese said:
I don't want to go to Uni :(

btw, how are you guys going in your SC studying? :D
Well for me I'm trying to cram 1 subject into 1-2 days, right now I'm studyin for maths... Time - 2:52am and now it's friday... I just want the SC to be over so I can have peaceful sleep...

But then again I've been sleeping all year so I guess these few weeks wornt hurt :D

Cardea

HSC
Just a little over one week out now guys! I also can't wait until this is over. It's become really tedious. Really can't wait for new subjects next year, but the only thing I'm glad about still being in year 10 is the bludging and workload - or lack thereof.

lollipopxo

HSC
ummmm its year 10. why on earth are you stressing, SC counts for nothing. i did no study i got all band 6's. why are you trying like i said its year 10 none of it goes towards yr 11 and 12 and nothing you learn in/ before yr10 can be tested in the hsc so honestly wtf are you all doing?

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Cardea said:
Just a little over one week out now guys! I also can't wait until this is over. It's become really tedious. Really can't wait for new subjects next year, but the only thing I'm glad about still being in year 10 is the bludging and workload - or lack thereof.
I am SOOOO sick of bludging. Surprisingly enough, it can get very boring, there is only so much you can do while bludging. :rolleyes:

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
iRuler said:
Well for me I'm trying to cram 1 subject into 1-2 days, right now I'm studyin for maths... Time - 2:52am and now it's friday... I just want the SC to be over so I can have peaceful sleep...

But then again I've been sleeping all year so I guess these few weeks wornt hurt :D
uh, uh, uh. very bad pattern of habit to get into. let me tell you know.

if you're doing this for the school certificate (btw lol!) you'll be fucked by the time HSC comes around.

anyways have fun screwing up your study for the next 3 years.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
:::a::: said:
uh, uh, uh. very bad pattern of habit to get into. let me tell you know.

if you're doing this for the school certificate (btw lol!) you'll be fucked by the time HSC comes around.

anyways have fun screwing up your study for the next 3 years.
LOL nah I had a maths yearly today, I dont give a dam about the SC, people are saying its a waste so I trust them, anyway I've been bludging all year so I need to fill up my mind in the last 2 weeks :)

Only about 1 weeks left now so if I study for another week and cover a whole 1-2 years worth of study it'll be better then sitting there all day doing study like some of my friends, 4 hours a day *ahem* a bit over the limit for yr 10, as for me I just go over work when there's a test coming around, otherwise I just be lazy :D

My plans for the next 2 years are actually studying properly and using my time properly, but this year I don't really care :D

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
iRuler said:
LOL nah I had a maths yearly today, I dont give a dam about the SC, people are saying its a waste so I trust them, anyway I've been bludging all year so I need to fill up my mind in the last 2 weeks :)

Only about 1 weeks left now so if I study for another week and cover a whole 1-2 years worth of study it'll be better then sitting there all day doing study like some of my friends, 4 hours a day *ahem* a bit over the limit for yr 10, as for me I just go over work when there's a test coming around, otherwise I just be lazy :D

My plans for the next 2 years are actually studying properly and using my time properly, but this year I don't really care :D
Haha me too. But I guess it would be good to have gotten into good study habits already...

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
pwoh said:
Haha me too. But I guess it would be good to have gotten into good study habits already...
Not necessarily. We still have 2 years to master good study habits.

I'm enjoying not having to study while I can. :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
DALiE. (: said:
I am SOOOO sick of bludging. Surprisingly enough, it can get very boring, there is only so much you can do while bludging. :rolleyes:
oh god i miss being bored of nothing to do, i really really do

Cardea

HSC
*squeak* 2 days! Is everyone ready? I still need to brush up on some parts.. tonight is dedicated to history, tomorrow science and just a bit of revision for english. Monday will be more geo than history.. I'm kind of nervous, but I'm trying to say mentally prepared for this - i.e. not stressing :bomb: (that's such an awesome emoticon lol)

chamelia

HSC
lollipopxo said:
ummmm its year 10. why on earth are you stressing, SC counts for nothing. i did no study i got all band 6's. why are you trying like i said its year 10 none of it goes towards yr 11 and 12 and nothing you learn in/ before yr10 can be tested in the hsc so honestly wtf are you all doing?
How about people who are dropping out at year 10? Or people who attempt 11/12 but drop out. Their SC grades will determine the job they get.

And obviously you have natural talent at academia and great teachers - hence not study and more marks. This is definitely not the case for the majority.

studentcheese

HSC
Today is gonna be dedicated to History and Geography study. Tomorrow will be English and Science. I ain't gonna study for Maths, lol.

I'm not prepared too :( especially mentally.. I had a dream last night that I came 20 minutes late for the English exam. I missed out on doing a section, so I decided to steal the paper and do it during the rest break. I then placed the paper back in the exam hall. I jeopardised my SC when the supervisers found out. I didn't receive my SC. :)

It was such a weird dream. I think it comes from trying to force myself to stress.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Oh, i just remembered, for all of you planning to rely on the formula sheet to get you through your math exam, When i did my SC it was completly useless, there was not a single question in the exam which required any of the formulae on the sheet.

So i would suggest a little bit of study.

speedofsound

HSC
studentcheese said:
I had a dream last night that I came 20 minutes late for the English exam. I missed out on doing a section, so I decided to steal the paper and do it during the rest break. I then placed the paper back in the exam hall. I jeopardised my SC when the supervisers found out. I didn't receive my SC.
LMFAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)