• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

School Rankings (1 Viewer)

twistedrebel

HSC
I think we balance out... sorta. I'm aiming for 90+ and my school's ranked 550~. I reckon I can do it. I believe there'll be about only 2 90+ ATAR's for my grade this year... I'll hopefully be one of them.

I'm also School Captain, and if I get my goddamn results back and find out the fuckers at my school have dragged me down because they're retarded, I'mma splur out some hate speech at our graduation.
School doesnt drag you down, if your ranked #1 internally.
Hmm wow 20 seems a lot. All the teachers say we had "a few" 90s. lol but we've got 300+ year 12s
On second thoughts somewhere around 10-15 90+, because in large cohort you have people getting band 6 in one subject but not doing well in others. Also teachers will say a few in comparison to a large grade.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
wow my school jumped 150 places

550 in 2008 to 403 in 09. niceeeeeeeeeee

yeah_boy

HSC
School doesnt drag you down, if your ranked #1 internally.

On second thoughts somewhere around 10-15 90+, because in large cohort you have people getting band 6 in one subject but not doing well in others. Also teachers will say a few in comparison to a large grade.
What if youre not ranked number 1 internally?

twistedrebel

HSC
Well if you aren't ranked #1 internally, hope that people ahead of you do well in the HSC exam, but you can sorta go down.

yeah_boy

HSC
Well if you aren't ranked #1 internally, hope that people ahead of you do well in the HSC exam, but you can sorta go down.
:( naw. that sucks :(

What if i'm not FIRST but like top 5 at least in everything in at 400 ranked school?

yeah_boy

HSC
The careers advisor said only 5 each year get out 90, in a cohort of 300

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)