Scriptwriters 2005 (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Ahahahha, my work is so sexxxxxxy now. My characters feel eachother up on stage...its so steamy its fogging up my PC screen.

monique66

Gavrillo said:
Ahahahha, my work is so sexxxxxxy now. My characters feel eachother up on stage...its so steamy its fogging up my PC screen.
hehe...you sick puppy...nah, i'm writing something like that myself... :eek:

monique66

Hey Gavrillo, your doing something to do with german expressionism aye? What module are you doing in ext1? cause i was just thinking about the chiarusco lighting in 'the big sleep' very reminisant of german expressionism...anyway..*ends rant*

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
lol
Thanks, Damn-it.

I'm pretty much looking for any excuse to tie it into the Advanced and Ext1 course at the moment. I've only got really thin abstractions of outcomes...bah.

Oh, and I just re-wrote my entire piece ^___^. Kept the themes, kept the style, re-wrote the dialogue in 8 hours.

monique66

doesn't it have to clearly relate to the eng course? oh well, mine does :D And as for the big sleep u should only refer to that if your doing cf for ext1- which i am :eek:

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Bah, blow the rules...REVENGE TRAGEDY!

Did you know most Yu Gi Oh! episodes are RT...at least my teacher says that: I'm sick of having to look at Jung's interpretation of them...

monique66

You have to do interpretations for revege tradgedy? how boring, we had to do those for Wuthering Heights in adv...i got psycoanalytical as well (ie. Jung, Freud and Lacan..)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
ha-ha.

I love interpretations...Young, Fred, Lackan, Nits-skee...they're all fun.

monique66

Gavrillo said:
ha-ha.

I love interpretations...Young, Fred, Lackan, Nits-skee...they're all fun.
yes, yes indeed. You should do arts at uni and become some sort of english critic. ;)
As for me, well, we'll see...

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I don't get people who do interpretations...they must have no life if the point of their existance is to tell peolpe if the author is nice to women or not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)