Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you all find Section 2? Was it what you prepared for?

Share your thoughts here.

Demise

HSC
I prepared well but had only 30minutes to answer the question so it didn't completely address the question. Hopefully 9-11/15. Had 5 pages of good description, imagery and emotive engagement.

Alkanes

HSC
Fit the story completely. It was good :)

Haidys

HSC
My story had absolutely nothing related to the pictures, so I had to spent like half of the reading time thinking of a new plot all together. Sucks.

sakura4li

HSC
Oh...jeepers...I had to made one up on the spot...then I got confuse at the end...
Hope my story got through :s

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
My creative fit nicely into the question and the image of the girl

Aysce

HSC
Didn't do too well in creative...hardly related to the stimulus.

*Sigh* So depressing but essay and short answer went well...

Airstrike

HSC
I didn't like the creative section, had so little time and my prepared one didn't fit one bit

youseff_01

HSC
my creative writing was fitted perfectly with the qiestion, the fishing picture was the basis of my story

nightweaver066

HSC
Did horribly.

Wrote out my story, realised i misread the question as it required the image to play a "CENTRAL element" and had to rewrite another one (20 mins remaining).

I didn't end up with enough time to develop the story but at least I highlighted the significance of the stimulus i chose...

humbletaco

HSC
N/A
It was exactly what I wanted in a question and was good for my short amount of time. It was perfectly fitted and approached a non-linear form of creative writing so I'm please with myself

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
The stimulus wasn't great for my creative :( I ended up picking the kids in the circle and attempted to work it in somewhat. Probably won't get the best marks but at least I could still use my story because it showed a change over time :) Got onto my 3rd booklet for this section.

Poops

HSC
Not the best stimulus. But the two feet were purdy helpful LOL

RishBonjour

HSC
Did horribly.

Wrote out my story, realised i misread the question as it required the image to play a "CENTRAL element" and had to rewrite another one (20 mins remaining).

I didn't end up with enough time to develop the story but at least I highlighted the significance of the stimulus i chose...
fkkk
I just looked at the image of the kids smiling on the grass. Didn't even look at the question except it had something to do it over time people belong? (sorta went with my creative- took 40-45 mins to do though..)

enak101

HSC
fkkk
I just looked at the image of the kids smiling on the grass. Didn't even look at the question except it had something to do it over time people belong? (sorta went with my creative- took 40-45 mins to do though..)
So what you are saying is that you started a question even though you didn't read the question?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Did you guys write which image you used?

I didn't, but then again, there's a point in my story where i just talk about kids staring up at the sky lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)