Section 3 - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts on Section 3 here. (Extended Response)

zxreth

HSC
How perfect was this for skrzynecki!! i used Feliks and St. Pats as did most people i've asked. How about you guys?

Skriker

HSC
'Explore how perceptions of belonging and not belonging can be influenced by connections to places' +1 related
think I gunned that question it was perfect for my response and my related text! WIN!

.......Same with the creative writing :)

muzeikchun852

HSC
'Explore how perceptions of belonging and not belonging can be influenced by connections to places' +1 related
almost exactly the same as the ESL paper but worded differently.

K

kleenextissues1

Yeah it was awesome for the simple gift and my related text as well.

Ivy Mike

HSC
How the **** does this question relate to strictly ballroom?!?!

All of my rage

all of it.

M

MichelleV

Urgh; My answer was stretching it. Our text was the Crucible, and personally, I don't think belonging to places is that big a part. I'm rather glad I went in with 10 quotes, because I could only use 2 in the end :/
All the advanced kids at my school had skrzynecki, and all I remember is they basically had the same question during trails, so hopefully they'll all do well? :p

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't prepare an essay on place but coincidentally they asked for "at least ONE related" so... my backup 2nd related was on how cultural/spiritual connection to tribal land shapes the Aboriginal sense of identity lol rofling.

Some ppl who did the Crucible had a bit of trouble

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Urgh; My answer was stretching it. Our text was the Crucible, and personally, I don't think belonging to places is that big a part. I'm rather glad I went in with 10 quotes, because I could only use 2 in the end :/
All the advanced kids at my school had skrzynecki, and all I remember is they basically had the same question during trails, so hopefully they'll all do well? :p
Ye I did the Crucible, 1/2 of mine was metaphorical connection to the Salem community/place of suspicion lol dodgy. The other 1/2 was the location of Proctor's/Parris' estates which symbolise their corresponding perceptions of belonging :p

jniranjan

HSC
I liked the question. I did Migrant Hostel and St Patricks College. For related, I did The Pursuit of Happyness.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
rages were had....
I had a prepared essay answering a question just like that but I decided that I should memorise it but instead go and make up essay on spot lol

FrasbR

HSC
I did Folk Museum, 10 Mary Street and Feliks Skrzynecki

Hera

HSC
I'm curious as to how many people do Skrzynechi as the question was ridiculously suited to it. I'm one of those that did Crucible which has almost nothing to do with place. So happy that it didn't say physical place so I could fudge it a bit otherwise I would have seriously left the paper blank x.x

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm curious as to how many people do Skrzynechi as the question was ridiculously suited to it. I'm one of those that did Crucible which has almost nothing to do with place. So happy that it didn't say physical place so I could fudge it a bit otherwise I would have seriously left the paper blank x.x
ye when i saw that essay i was like fffff lucky skrzynechi kids

rainydays

HSC
I did "As You Like It" and what I'd prepared was more to do with belonging in relationships than place. I managed to adapt it to include the court/the forest of Arden but it probably wasn't one of my better essays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)