Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

xAlan

HSC
It's age of victim.. pretty sure (process of elimination)
i meant for the bank robbery one lols. And explain why age of victim is an aggrevating factor not an "offender not being aware of the consequences of their actions"

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
thats what i put :D *raises other hand*
Raise your feet it's age of the victim ... Not knowing the consequences of his actions is being negligent which isn't really a aggravating factor .. For example negligence in murder often results in the charge being man slaughter so that's not really aggravating .. Like the guy up their said process of elimination gave me the only reasonable one age :)

xAlan

HSC
Raise your feet it's age of the victim ... Not knowing the consequences of his actions is being negligent which isn't really a aggravating factor .. For example negligence in murder often results in the charge being man slaughter so that's not really aggravating .. Like the guy up their said process of elimination gave me the only reasonable one age :)
nevaaa, but i see your point now. There is no intention to commit the crime i guess why it isnt a.

Simone23

HSC
It's the age of the victim, the offender not being aware is like doli incapax, which is not an aggravating factor, more of a mitigating factor

hamburger_eddy

HSC
It's the age of the victim, the offender not being aware is like doli incapax, which is not an aggravating factor, more of a mitigating factor
but why isn't it age of offender? during the exams i was thinking that it could be both..

Simone23

HSC
Think of it like this, someone attacks and old grandma, thats an aggravating factor because they are less likely to be able to defend themselves

batch137

HSC
Not entirely sure if all these are correct but here goes.
1 d
2 b
3 a
4 c
5 a
6 c
7 b
8 c
9 a
10 c
11 c
12 a
13 d
14 b
15 b
16 d
17 a
18 b
19 d
20 c

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
Not entirely sure if all these are correct but here goes.
1 d
2 b
3 a
4 c
5 a
6 c
7 b
8 c
9 a
10 c
11 c
12 a
13 d
14 b
15 b
16 d
17 a
18 b
19 d
20 c
You have a couple wrong the ones I am sure of is that 7 is d , 10 d , 11, d ,

heyfeebs

HSC
The girl was an accessory AFTER the fact as she assisted after! just because she was 'waiting' doesnt mean shes an accessory before.
she wouldn't have been waiting if she didn't know about the act beforehand, therefore they could have designated her with that duty before the crime = planning. An accessory before the crime is someone who helps them plan right?
that was a tricky question. seriously, wtf.

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
is it? wouldn't accessory before the fact be like she drove them to the bank? i put accessory after the fact because she was helping them AFTER the crime was committed. But idk :(
i agree with accessory after the fact. Helped them get away

Phoenix 12

HSC
Uni Grad
Judge is correct .. The role of the judge is to conduct trial by the rule of the law direct the jury in their role.. Permit relevant evidence bla bla jury has no role in answering questions of the law they sit shut up and give a verdict
Haha exactly!

smik11

HSC
she wouldn't have been waiting if she didn't know about the act beforehand, therefore they could have designated her with that duty before the crime = planning. An accessory before the crime is someone who helps them plan right?
that was a tricky question. seriously, wtf.
I agree with you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)