Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, they just stuck mine on top, so it's the real thing. It's reflective silver, so if you tilt it one way or another it turns out rainbow, which is why when they photocopy it or whatever, it turns out that ugly rainbow.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Woo for starting my last first day of uni ever at 8am, with SUPA meeting. Fun seeing half the grade again in the only lecture of the day (other half doing honours). Weird seeing how crowded uni is again, seeing as I've been in Bosch the last 2 years. And got slapped with a 10% quiz which I was informed of in the only lecture of the day, 2hrs before it was due to take place.

Yeah, USYD website's changed, don't like it, especially the link to MyUni. A lot of ppl haven't received their student cards yet, so I wouldn't be worried. I suspect it's in order of postcode, because my friend from three suburbs closer to the city received her notification the day before me, and my Hills friends haven't gotten theirs yet (I live on North Shore).

The concession sticker is ugly if you don't have the one IRL. Because my enrolment changed from part time to full time, I had to go in to get my concession, and the real one is really nice--shiny and silver, which obviously turns up shit when photocopied or whatever it is they do to it.
I got mine on Monday.

Shaking Paper

HSC
First day:
Professor gave me wrong consultation hours so I had to cut the discussion short after 10 minutes to rush to a lecture.
Lecturer didn't show up.

Shaking Paper

HSC
Shit.
I was the one who went to the wrong room.

Still a bad start to the year.

Last edited:

spence

HSC
Looks like a good semester for me. All my lecturers were interesting :)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i havent been to my lectures yet but they are all recorded, im going to listen to em all and catch up tomorrow.

also, the new usyd homepage layout is shit i hate it.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
I only ever went to the first and last lecture for WorldPOL. Junior GOVT are truly boring.
Was Gil the lecturer? Is the exam based on lectures at all?

I liked Aus Pol last year but if yesterday's lecture is anything to go by then World Pol is definitely going to live up to all the terrible reviews

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Yeah my friend was complaining how last sem some anthropology subject the lectures were really good before the census date, and turned really shit after.

amber44

HSC
I had a decent day today. Caught up with a few old friends for lunch, all good!

spence

HSC
whats the bet your lecturers will change (as they do) and you'll end up with shit lecturers for most of the semester eh?
Don't say that. Actually your good friend rick is one of the lecturers for ANHS1600, but Alastair seems entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)