Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
he was very vague in his points but he was polite to me(i guess he doesn't know who i am :p ).

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i'm going to make some more anti-semitic comments this src election time and create a political storm for the lulz

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Me and my friend spoke with the Cuba-Venezuela guy today for like 10minutes outside carslaw. I think his name was marcus.
SOLIDARITY my brother

mecosoc got kicked out of the isabele fisher room thingy by psyche, then got told to stfu by da bushfire appeal guy :(

kokodamonkey

HSC
omgsh thank you sooooo much

I'd rep you except it says "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

p.s. hey neb i think ur sister is in one of my tuts... or there is this girl who has the same last name as you...
hahaha a female neb.. so scary..

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
foreverpink said:
p.s. hey neb i think ur sister is in one of my tuts... or there is this girl who has the same last name as you...
wot!?!

she goes to the fine arts campus, and is a cunt. what's her first name eh? i never knew of any other cronshaw's on campus

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
when i did eduf1018 there was this old haggard bitch who sat at thr front of the theatre and tried to engage the lecturer in conversation

i dont know how people can do this

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
when i did eduf1018 there was this old haggard bitch who sat at thr front of the theatre and tried to engage the lecturer in conversation

i dont know how people can do this
lol mature age students.

I like my tutor for engl2660. He's a little weird but not in a bad way. He kept telling us to read the Bible.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
I saw a girl walking in front of me barefoot with really bad raw skin on her ankles carrying a pair of shoes today (like keds or something idk)

Was that you? lol
nah not me. i had thongs. but i just didn't feel like wearing them. i did put them back on again eventually though

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
a phone went off near me today in math and it went on for literally like 10 mins
the lecturer was like wtf just answer the damn thing whoevers it is
nobody could figure out where tf this phone was
the asian kid in front of me was blaming the guys next to him and making them search through their bags
10 mins later he was like OH its my phone lols
who the fuck doesnt recognise their own ringtone
this one time, in phil1011, a phone was going off in a bag up the back of the lecture theatre and everyone was blaming this dude and he was like "it's not mine it's not mine!"

Five minutes later after it had rung for about the 7th time, this girl walks up from the front of the lecture theatre to get her bag from the back of the room, and then turned it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)