Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i only really started the morning i handed it in... so 36 hours after it was actually due. lol. surely you're not that bad :p

i was so good for hsc. have no idea what happened :( oh actually i do :eek:

symple

HSC
i only really started the morning i handed it in... so 36 hours after it was actually due. lol. surely you're not that bad :p

i was so good for hsc. have no idea what happened :( oh actually i do :eek:
i knowww. things just go to pieces sometimes. and stuff happens. *shrugs*

hsc was pretty bad for me as well.. but back then it was 1,000 words total. SO easy >=(

2 days late for education will be 10% off. oh well, for this one I don't have to "pass", I just have to have SOME marks. I can make it up later ...

HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
Did you wash your vegetable first?
Of course :confused: What use is a dirty cucumber? :confused:

Once the next two weeks go by, I'll have gotten through most of my coursework assessment for the year, so I'll have to think my honours thesis. Logistics of a 20000 essay are mind boggling - it may be possible to write this much, but jamming my ideas together into a coherent argument is going to be tough :(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I borrowed a book from the library this morning.

4 hours later it's already recalled. :(

Plus I was really cold @ uni today.

spence

HSC
hey guise does anyone read the uts student magazine??? they were totally bagging out usyd (for bagging out uts in honi soit). also ive handed heaps of essays late. its because uve been hanging out with me bek. i = bad influence.
I read that magazine once during the semester I did at UTS. Was so much worse than Honi

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
hey guise does anyone read the uts student magazine??? they were totally bagging out usyd (for bagging out uts in honi soit). also ive handed heaps of essays late. its because uve been hanging out with me bek. i = bad influence.
nahhhh. its someone else that's the bad influence :shy:

hope you're coming tomorrow :D

edit: squee brought vertigo to the last meat and we all discussed/laughed at it then :p poor uts

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I love that half the time you all sit there reading instead of talking to each other, haha.

I try to initiate conversation, but noooo...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cause i have no idea how to do this assignment :(

i am staggered by your rep levels btw
To start you off:

1i) You have three cases:

o(k)>o(l). o is in P, but not Q.
o(k) = o(l). Can't happen unless k = l since permutations are bijective, and it states clearly that they are distinct numbers.
o(k) < o(l). o is in Q, but not in P.

Hence since every permutation o is either in P, or Q, but not both, they are complementary subsets of S.

The second part of that bit you just look at how any o which has k and l reversed changes sets from P to Q or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)