Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

jet

Banned
HSC
okok. 21st is scone day. i shall bring scones and jam and (cream would be ok in this weather, yes?) and if that fails, savoury scones will be happening.

scone meat
but we still have to eat at manning as well. imo scones for dessert

jet

Banned
HSC
For those people who don't check their email, if you have an exam in Wooley N208 it's now in Teachers College 215.

spence

HSC
wow
so much to study for psyc1001 and econ1001
so little time

does anyone know where we can find out the textbook readings for each lecture/tute for psych1001?
You shouldn't need the textbook, the lecture notes are more than enough for the exam

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
well i only have 3 exams at the end of the 2nd week, one of which is worth 30%, so i've done nothing.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
You shouldn't need the textbook, the lecture notes are more than enough for the exam
what about tutes? my friend said that caleb said we can be assessed on the tutes :|

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I've found that putting a textbook by your bed helps you study. When you wake up in the morning, you drowsily open the textbook and eventually keep going! I don't know how that worked but it's worked for the past 2 days! Less procrastination than usual!

spence

HSC
Awesome, distinction for brain and behaviour quiz. Thought I'd gone pretty shit

what about tutes? my friend said that caleb said we can be assessed on the tutes :|
Honestly I can't remember. i'm pretty sure all the questions we got were on lectures

youandmexo

HSC
in our reader it says that the tute stuff isnt assessable but "Since lectures and tutorials overlap to such a great extent it is worth revising some tutorial materials too"

jet

Banned
HSC
I've found that putting a textbook by your bed helps you study. When you wake up in the morning, you drowsily open the textbook and eventually keep going! I don't know how that worked but it's worked for the past 2 days! Less procrastination than usual!
My phone is next to me on my bedside table so I wake up surf the web and play games it's not good....

mes ami

HSC
guys problem. Medieval. I go into lecture notes, press teh pdf and get "file is broken and cannot be repaired." Or something along those lines. What do I do? Btw will call support tomorrow. Has anyone had that issue?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
After my 100%, everything else is just... meh. I've put off my 50% assignment due tmrw since Wednesday. But I completed like, 70% of it on Wednesday so there's not much left to do. But still omg, I so can't be bothered.

/whinge. I hate exam period. I always look sickly.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
guys problem. Medieval. I go into lecture notes, press teh pdf and get "file is broken and cannot be repaired." Or something along those lines. What do I do? Btw will call support tomorrow. Has anyone had that issue?
It usually means the lecturer has uploaded a corrupt file; you should check whether others in your course have the same problem.

mes ami

HSC
It usually means the lecturer has uploaded a corrupt file; you should check whether others in your course have the same problem.
yeah they did.
I just decided to watch the lectures online and take screen shots and make my own presentations. only problem is im on a student trial so i cant send it to anyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)