semester #1 exams... (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
10mins to get ready lolgross.
I have no need to live near uni now. I never go out HEAPS anywhere, so getting out more probably wouldn't be a bad thing for me haha :p
Yeah, I like my showers. :eek:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Yeah, I like my showers. :eek:
Er..I kinda meant 10mins is not long. What did you mean? lol.

The_highwayman said:
there are so many fantastic buildings along the train line, especially in newcastle west that would make superb student accommodation.
Yeh, that's why even if I didn't move RIGHT into town, if I went somewhere near a train line there'd be such better access to town late at night. The best I can do where I am now minus my dad (or driving in myself and ripping my eyeballs out) is a bus which at the latest gets me into the centre at 8.30. Yuck.

blue_chameleon

HSC
em_516 said:
Er..I kinda meant 10mins is not long. What did you mean? lol.
I took it as though you obviously thought it was too long, because of the fact that you have maximum 30 second showers, and clothe yourself in anything that has minimal stains and dirt on them from off the floor, and you're ready in 2 minutes. It explains a lot actually. :D

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
em_516 said:
What do you do at the moment? Don't say it will be hard please :(
Enviro sci- have been majoring in bio, but trying to change to the planning major. Not sure if it'll be possible at this point in my degree. Still trying to figure out what subjects I must take next semester

It's probablly more employable than in most any other aspect of enviro science. Which isn't saying much.

em_516 said:
Graney: What did you write at 1.13am that you had to correct at 3.51am?!! lol. I know the time's are off but STILL!
Edited for sobriety.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Graney said:
Enviro sci- have been majoring in bio, but trying to change to the planning major. Not sure if it'll be possible at this point in my degree. Still trying to figure out what subjects I must take next semester

It's probablly more employable than in most any other aspect of enviro science. Which isn't saying much.

Edited for sobriety.
Eh, you'd be fine with Env. Science. Nearly every environment-related job specifies the need for an Env. Science degree, agh.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
it actually takes a lot of willpower to stay sober when everyone else is drinking and expects you to.
It also takes just as much effort to not whinge about something you can change :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
No, not stuck on repeat, just trying to get a bit of a mantra going. :D
He only does it to get attention like this imo.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Agh, whatever, it's his fault if he misses out. More for everyone else :D *alcoholic*

blue_chameleon

HSC
[whispers]Hey geys, alcohol's over-rated (unless you're a 17 yr old).[/whispers]

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I was never big on alcohol, but I am a fan of it. It's the difference between a good evening and a great evening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)