semester #1 exams... (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
jumb said:
I was never big on alcohol, but I am a fan of it. It's the difference between a good evening and a great evening.
I concur.

EDIT: By the looks of King St on Friday nights lately, I don't think a lot of people are using alcohol to turn a good night into a great night. :/

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jumb said:
I was never big on alcohol, but I am a fan of it. It's the difference between a good evening and a great evening.
Err, I'm a poor writer late at night. I meant I was never big on underage alcohol. You have the rest of your life to drink, it's not that hard to wait till you're 18.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
jumb said:
Err, I'm a poor writer late at night. I meant I was never big on underage alcohol. You have the rest of your life to drink, it's not that hard to wait till you're 18.
:/

You weren't ever big on underage drinking, but you are a fan of it?

Eh?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I like alcohol, but underage drinking is gay.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
I concur.

EDIT: By the looks of King St on Friday nights lately, I don't think a lot of people are using alcohol to turn a good night into a great night. :/
Yep, everyone is on dingas in kingy

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Eh, whatever, I don't think it's overrated..I lover it. Tastay.

blue_chameleon said:
By the looks of King St on Friday nights lately, I don't think a lot of people are using alcohol to turn a good night into a great night. :/
Wasn't that always the case?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ooh nicely done! Though, first year, first sem..don't get lax or your grades will def. drop. First year, first sem was my best results outcome :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)