Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
View attachment 27804

LOL nooblet, is that you or solid coincidence
solidcoincidence/10. I was actually thinking about posting that though.
Because they are massive fucking cunts!

And they fucking take up the whole path too.

I just used to swear at them until they moved.

Thank god I don't have to deal with that anymore.
I honestly don't know how they walk so slow. Last week I was walking with two injured legs and I was still overtaking people.
catch your train from central boons
Fuq dat.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
or when you get to the lights just outside uni, walk straight up instead of turning left, you'll end up almost at carriageworks/the train tracks then walk left along the street and you'll come out at that little shop just across the road from the stn. No double crossing of the road required.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
or when you get to the lights just outside uni, walk straight up instead of turning left, you'll end up almost at carriageworks/the train tracks then walk left along the street and you'll come out at that little shop just across the road from the stn. No double crossing of the road required.
okay, but that would still take longer than the original distance, since it makes like a right angle with your original path and the original is like the hypotenuse.

I think my method is the fastest and most effective

And the slow-walkers that are talking and taking up the whole path and being generally inconsiderate deserve the yelling

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Ugh, five lectures and three tutorials tomorrow. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
yes LHS! me too!

Also guys, is it just commerce lecturers who degrade other unis during their lectures?
e.g. few days ago " I was once at a lesser uni (pause)... in Randwick" and today from another "If you were at UTS you would get double the time to complete this"
It was funny at the time though :p

Just walk on the other side of the road, always empty, and then cross the road later. You can now walk as fast as your heart desires.
My Claw1001 lecturer has bagged out pretty much all other Sydney unis, as well as some Melbourne ones.

And yeah, people just walk on the opposite side. I just don't cross coming back from uni until I'm right at the station if there are people there. And going to uni I cross as soon as the road splits.

HSC
If you're that bothered by the redfern congestion you can get off at central and catch any bus down...

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Seems hardly worth it I think its quicker to walk from redfern. I just push everyone out of the way, and some even get hit by cars....not really.

Also, more asians in differential calc but not linear algebra....which I found strange. Maybe it isn't.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Best coffee on campus?
Azzuri's is the hipster answer. Value for money would put Parma at the top of my list. Campos is a good alternative to the Coffee Carts, but they're not terrible now it's rainforest alliance instead of vittoria coffee.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Best coffee on campus?
Ralph's near the gym, near the physics building.

Also, like, why were you at da squarrrrre?
I didn't stahp because you were on da phone and I was on my way to food (I was (still am) so hungry, omg).

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
I just got off the train. I finish early on wednesdays (but usually not so early on wednesdays, cause it was first chem practical today) and fridays. I too was hungry... I would've talked more but I was on the phone, you clearly were hungry, and you were with someone.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I just got off the train. I finish early on wednesdays (but usually not so early on wednesdays, cause it was first chem practical today) and fridays. I too was hungry... I would've talked more but I was on the phone, you clearly were hungry, and you were with someone.
yeah, but then you'll probs finish this early most weeks. :p

Yeah, it's coolios brah.

I also, didn't have my glasses, so I didn't recognise people I knew let alone people I haven't seen in years who have like lost weight and grown and stuff.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Just buy black, it tastes terrible everywhere so you win no matter what.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
I also, didn't have my glasses, so I didn't recognise people I knew let alone people I haven't seen in years who have like lost weight and grown and stuff.
I felt i looked random and retarded waving with the phone in my hand :p

Just buy black, it tastes terrible everywhere so you win no matter what.
Wouldn't have it any other way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)