Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Are others who do not live on campus allowed to attend these college parties?
shakky next Physics lecture, sit next/near me.

I'm the guy who always sits in the front row.

At the corner.

Alone.

='(

shakky

HSC
shakky next Physics lecture, sit next/near me.

I'm the guy who always sits in the front row.

At the corner.

Alone.

='(
I couldn't find you on wednesday, and I skipped the lecture on thursday. But I was the guy who walked in late on wednesday. I think I was wearing a grey shirt, I have long hair and was wearing avio sunglasses. That's my rough description. So when I walk in or you walk in give a yell "Yo Shakky" and I'll come to ya ahaha. Hang on, were you the bloke with afro and the laptop in the front row.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I couldn't find you on wednesday, and I skipped the lecture on thursday. But I was the guy who walked in late on wednesday. I think I was wearing a grey shirt, I have long hair and was wearing avio sunglasses. That's my rough description. So when I walk in on/ or you walk in give a yell "Yo Shakky" and come to ya ahaha. Hang on, were you the bloke with afro and the laptop in the front row.
Nah I don't have an afro.

Remember, front row right at the aisle.

On Monday, I will be wearing a brown jacket.

shakky

HSC
Nah I don't have an afro.

Remember, front row right at the aisle.

On Monday, I will be wearing a brown jacket.
Ok, I'll keep a look out for that brown jacket. How funny would it be if there's like 5-6 people in the front row wearing brown jackets ahahaha.

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
had a buss1040 lecture at 9am and buss1001 tut shortly afterwards. pretty disappointing tut.. hopefully the rest are better. buss1040 was quite interesting where pablo was discussing the effects of forgoing best alternatives leading to opp. costs, ppc/ppfs and GDPs. the opportunity cost for skipping buss1040 would've definitely been sleeping @ home !
Yeh that lecture was decent, just pretty boring cause it was complete revision of yr11 economics. He wouldn't shut up though at the end...hopefully he finishes his class on time normally because my buss1040 tut is straight after it

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it's a college hazing thing. Not sure about the particulars, but I imagine it involves some punishment if they are discovered to not be carrying their brick. Happens every year.
I wouldn't carry the brick/wear the robe.
I'd love the punishment. ;)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Somebody should steal one of their bricks when they're not looking.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
USYD is a very, very, veryyyyyyyy big campus. My legs kinda hurt after walking around the campus and rushing from lectures to tutorials...

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Probably should have done this beginning of last week but since i would like to know more people i'm gonna ask who here does PHYS1901 and/or MATH1901 and/or MATH1902? :D

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Probably should have done this beginning of last week but since i would like to know more people i'm gonna ask who here does PHYS1901 and/or MATH1901 and/or MATH1902? :D
I think Riproot is doing MATH1901 and 1902. He wants that D average.

Come to a meat next time. I think OzKo wants to organise another one soon (I'm keen).

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Daniel Daners!

Also shakky, where you the dude who sat next to me during the Physics lecture?

That bang sure scared the hell out of me.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
reading through my introductory law book gives me the impression that the author is trying to flaunt his seemingly infinite lexicon rather than trying achieve the purpose of creating a textbook, i.e. to relay information (preferably with layman terms).

fuuuuuuuuuuuu the convolution! (and it's starting to rub off on me rofl)

shakky

HSC
Daniel Daners!

Also shakky, where you the dude who sat next to me during the Physics lecture?

That bang sure scared the hell out of me.
Dude I was looking for you, but I couldn't find anyone apart from one girl wearing a brown jacket. I saw one guy walk in holding a brownish jumper (was that you?)
I was really not sure. Where about's were you sitting? The left, middle or right? And yeah the bang scared the crap outta me.

shakky

HSC
Is anyone going to surreal sounds? Are there actually people in orange T's selling tickets? If not I'll have to buy them online but I have no credit card :(:(:(

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Is anyone going to surreal sounds? Are there actually people in orange T's selling tickets? If not I'll have to buy them online but I have no credit card :(:(:(
Debit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)