Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

It seems I know what I'll be doing with myself first week of holidays at least.

Friday--uni stuff +21st
Saturday--SUPA ball
Monday--uni stuff
Tuesday--dental appointment (at uni), uni stuff
Friday--uni stuff

Yeah, I'm in at uni quite a bit. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I graduated (apart from full time work). I actually have quite an attachment to this uni :eek:

spence

HSC

2/4 for me
ECOP on Saturday
ANHS on Wednesday

stazi

Nightman
HSC

I've hardly been able to do any work in the past few days due to work :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Gurgh. i might have to get special consideration for my exam on fri :(

amber44

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Gurgh. i might have to get special consideration for my exam on fri :(
What's wrong?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

tonsilitis apparently. so liek headache, fever (39C), weak joints and muscles, sore throat.

ill email will tommorow

uder

HSC

Yay.

"This email has been sent to all students who, should they successfully pass all currently enrolled units of study, have met the requirements of their degree at the end of semester two, 2008."

Now I just have to ensure I pass. Exams on Fri, Mon and Weds.
Tomorrow is Thursday. The cramfest begin.

GLHF!

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A

Guys with pre enrolling - I have pre enrolled in several adv subjects for next yr, and it has been successful. Does that mean I dont have to get the special permission form, or do I still need to get it signed and give it to the science office?

Can pre enrollment fail for adv subjects ? It's just that I will be out of sydney for the whole summer so cant fix it up personally.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
tonsilitis apparently. so liek headache, fever (39C), weak joints and muscles, sore throat.

ill email will tommorow
No fun, that. Had mine removed last year, mid-semester 2, for chronic tonsilitis. If you have to get 'em out, well, sucks to be you.

kokodamonkey

HSC

I know i promised you all an updated visit from me last night but it was delayed untill now..

lala2 said:
That sounds like an awesome plan, kokodamonkey. Kudos to you for managing to keep up your energy levels with the working as well. Where do you work at? Your working hours are not the standard 9-5 I can see. Haha, I'm a tree hugging Obama supporter--more like, converted from Clinton since she lost :( but wow, that's a massive no of people to pack into Manning...wasn't even aware it could fit that many incl balcony and the Xbox room on the side...
Yes it was Hard work spreading the word of freedom, yeah they were in the xbox side room and the isabel fidler room as well had the tvs going everywhere. sadly they were all CNN :< (probably something to do with the liberal bias and the fact that we had CNN there live covering the event).

If anyone gets the chance to buy the paper today, there is a photo as well as a quote from me on page 5 of today's Daily Telegraph for anyone interested.

I survived the macroeconomics exam. I think i did okay because i understood all the topics before the exam as a result of my studymarathon. However i do think it was a moderate/intermediate/hard/challening exam, i still think i did okay regardless of that.

I am currently starting to feel a bit worried that iwont cover all of the stats topics in time for monday's exam ( i need to get a mark of around 70-80% in the exam so a bit worried).

I think i will be okay for tomorrow's auspol exam, even though i've only read 200 of the 500pages of the textbook. Im working tonight 5-8pm, but have taken holidays for my saturday shift and my monday night shift so i should be able t oget some decent work done. MY aim is to try and cover about 2ecmt topics a day, (i've done the first 4., so 9 to go). As well as about 2german topics a day meh.

I hope Mel is holding up okay and has finally started doing some study?

I Will say hello again tomorrow night probably. regards

KokoDaMonkey

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC

I agree with above poster macro exam was rather challengieng.

lala2

Banned
HSC

Good morning BOS. I'm up again in practice for my 8am start tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a lift to uni which would cut my commuting time by half otherwise not to worry, I can snooze on the train as well. I'm finishing dispensing revision for Tuesday, and desperately need to get started on med chem for Thursday.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Kwayera said:
No fun, that. Had mine removed last year, mid-semester 2, for chronic tonsilitis. If you have to get 'em out, well, sucks to be you.
i saw the doctor man again and he signed the note saying it had "severely affected" my ability to study from wed-fri, so i should be fine.

he said its acute tonsilitis, not chronic so i guess i dont need em out, although i wouldn't miss them if they were gone.

surely cant be worse than the wisdom teeth operation. :(

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

Nebuchanezzar said:
surely cant be worse than the wisdom teeth operation. :(
Why am I the only person who found my quadruple wisdom tooth extraction hilarious fun? Maybe it was the happy gas... and sedatives...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

I didn't get any happy gas or sedatives. I got a throat infection, some codeine and a helluva lot of cepacaine mouthwash. Worst week eva!

spence

HSC

Raven3333 said:
I agree with above poster macro exam was rather challengieng.
It was a lot harder than the midsem, but I expected that and I thought it wasn't bad

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Ooooooh! It's KoKo Da Monkey

hur hur hur

I always thought it was Kokoda Monkey

As in the Kokoda track

<_<
>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)