Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
that's not nice bazookajoe. 4chan respects kitties. negrep 4 u if that continues guy.

here are my thoughts on ppl from 2day. (in anti clockwise order)

ben netanyahu: clearly the coolest of people, since he rides a motorbike and is awesome and likes organic chemistry.

rafy: not as much of a douche as he is online. quite pleasant. fucking weird though: perhaps was drunk? possible alcoholic. possible syphillis patient

guy (morgan?): needs to join bos. clearly the coolest of the group. likes chemistry - is doing hardcore chemistry subject. looks like billy connolly

kokodamonkey: unofficial leader. Emporer Blurgh of the planet Omicron Persei 8: "Why does kokothemonkey, the largest friend, not simply eat the others?" surprised he did not cry though.

zomg: did not speak to. possible mute.

spence: v. quiet. slight resemblance to john cena the wrestler.

squeenie: OMG HAI SQUEENIE

imsopostmodern: was carrying a fancy looking handbag i think. has v. high pitched voice. has pink hair - hence is individual. thumbs up

wixxy: formed fractured group upon arrival consisting of her, ISPM, and squeenie. possible leadership challenger to kokodamonkey.

black kat meow: v small - looks nothing like her pix. likes biochemistry and is hence weird. hence possible syphillis patient. hence possible sexual relation with rafy

guy with ponytail: kept offering me beers. wanted to get me drunk. possible homosexual

that was fun guys i'll b thar next week LOL :D

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
that's not nice bazookajoe. 4chan respects kitties. negrep 4 u if that continues guy.

here are my thoughts on ppl from 2day. (in anti clockwise order)

ben netanyahu: clearly the coolest of people, since he rides a motorbike and is awesome and likes organic chemistry.

rafy: not as much of a douche as he is online. quite pleasant. fucking weird though: perhaps was drunk? possible alcoholic. possible syphillis patient

guy (morgan?): needs to join bos. clearly the coolest of the group. likes chemistry - is doing hardcore chemistry subject. looks like billy connolly

kokodamonkey: unofficial leader. Emporer Blurgh of the planet Omicron Persei 8: "Why does kokothemonkey, the largest friend, not simply eat the others?" surprised he did not cry though.

zomg: did not speak to. possible mute.

spence: v. quiet. slight resemblance to john cena the wrestler.

squeenie: OMG HAI SQUEENIE

imsopostmodern: was carrying a fancy looking handbag i think. has v. high pitched voice. has pink hair - hence is individual. thumbs up

wixxy: formed fractured group upon arrival consisting of her, ISPM, and squeenie. possible leadership challenger to kokodamonkey.

black kat meow: v small - looks nothing like her pix. likes biochemistry and is hence weird. hence possible syphillis patient. hence possible sexual relation with rafy

guy with ponytail: kept offering me beers. wanted to get me drunk. possible homosexual

that was fun guys i'll b thar next week LOL :D
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ben Netanyahu again. :(

Yeah, that's a fairly accurate description of us. Except I'm not too sure about the syphillis part. Oh, and I'm guessing that you're going to hate me too now for planning to take up biochemistry next year?

The fractured group thing didn't last long, we were back at the table soon after.

After you left, more hiliarity, around 5 jugs of beer, strong black coffee and several debates ensued. ie, what goes on in a typical Manning meet.

kokodamonkey

HSC
that's just disgusting neb.. and the guy that kept buying you drinks is Waf's favourite Friend.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i thought morgan was an economics student or something? ie not a science student...

i hate people with high voices. no idea how you all put up with me tbh. especially if i start ranting (which i didn't do til most had left) the hairs PURPLE, k? and im not an individual IMSOPOSTMODERN!

hadnt seen her in an entire week, course i was going to say hi!

nick is pretty win imo tbh 'so why is buckland a fan of BJ?' haha

lala2

Banned
HSC
Is this for a real job job? What are you doing?
Yep, it's for graduate jobs. I intend to apply for every hospital in NSW no kidding. There's about 10 that have come out and there's still a few more to go I think. Basically the due dates are--12/8, 14/8, 21/8 (three due at same time!), 24/8 (two due) and I haven't even looked beyond that....*dies*

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I'm very small, whut?

Yeah, apparently I looked frazzled today, hahaha, the only pics I post here are on good days, lol. I'm SO sorry I looked ugly :p

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
bkm said:
Yeah, apparently I looked frazzled today, hahaha, the only pics I post here are on good days, lol. I'm SO sorry I looked ugly
nah mang you look better irl

afaik

imo

bbq

BUT Y BE NO OUTSIDE CHEMISTRY EH?
I looked around and was frightened when I saw no ppl from the internetz thar.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
goddammit, looks like i'm going to have to do all the programming by myself for my ISYS project. No-one else in my group has gotten past 1st year programming subjects :/

COMP project is going nicely though, but it'll be a hectic week next week. We haven't even setup our server or coded anything and the first demo is due monday after next.

spence

HSC
Hate my logic tutor. After two tutes we're already a week behind

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Its ok ISPM you don't need to deny our planned leadership takeover.
We must promote this cause, and stack the manning crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)