Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
WAF aren't you disappointed on not being able to chill with hawthorn at wed's meet? everyone else loved him :p
Yeah man, I was upset I didn't even get to say bye after he left the AGM early cause you guys lost.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
i don't think the local subway restaurant is gonna care whether or not you took heidegger's phenomenology over german philosophy: from kant to nietszche.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
having a mental blank guyz

what's it called in drama/literature when something that has already happened outside the action of the story (which may also be something the audience is aware of) is slowly revealed bit by bit to the characters/protagonist?

I'm thinking dramatic irony but idk, it's not just that the audience knows something the characters don't but also that the truth comes out by putting little clues together one by one.

Is there even a word for this? Maybe it's dramatic irony and [something]

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
having a mental blank guyz

what's it called in drama/literature when something that has already happened outside the action of the story (which may also be something the audience is aware of) is slowly revealed bit by bit to the characters/protagonist?

I'm thinking dramatic irony but idk, it's not just that the audience knows something the characters don't but also that the truth comes out by putting little clues together one by one.

Is there even a word for this? Maybe it's dramatic irony and [something]
It's dramatic irony.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woot. Another free Saturday to myself. Hoping to complete med review by dinner-time, then start working on job applications. Fortunately for me, one that was due next Friday has now been pushed back to the Friday after, so that's two applications to worry about instead of three. I honestly don't know how I survived 9 months with only a one day weekend. I love my weekends so much!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Current job will sack you soon enough. Telemarketing hires anyone and keeps numbers down based on high attrition rate because almost nobody can meet targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)