Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
There's definitely going to be a subway there, they signed a tenancy agreement ages ago.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Goal for today: get ePoster done
Goal for next few days after today: apply for graduate jobs. Man, I hate the whole process of applying for jobs. It's like you're fricking prostituting yourself. So degrading :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Just the whole process, I don't like it. Well, I don't think anyone does. Yeah I know being unemployed is more degrading. But I'm not sure how much more I need to beg. If willingness to travel (up to an hour each way via public transport) doesn't save me, I think I'm gonna implode :bomb:

I'm just so worried, I didn't go through four years of shit not to get employed.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
thread killer

they were moving tables outside the chemistry lecture room this morning
and when i heard it, i thought it was a machine gun
and nearly shat myself
until i realised what it was

and couldn't write properly for about 10 minutes after that

:cold:

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
better start applying for special consideration ay neb.

damn, comp3615 has a lab component now...looks like i'll either missing an hour of algorithms or an hour of project work. ISYS3400 project starting tomorrow as well...hopefully i'll get a good project.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Wentworth is so fucking shit. Also what's the best time to go to the copy centre tomorrow? I went today at 1 and it was just awful, line waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out the door :( I know 1 is probably the worst time but what about 11-12ish?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Wentworth is so fucking shit. Also what's the best time to go to the copy centre tomorrow? I went today at 1 and it was just awful, line waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out the door :( I know 1 is probably the worst time but what about 11-12ish?
Order them online...?

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
early around 10 or in general, at around half past or quarter to the hour before everyone gets out of class is best

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
That's what she said.

EDIT: Also, hi USyders. How're you all going?
Was in Mannnning today. Bumped into some of you, heh. We should really get a regular meet sort of thing going, or a couple of smaller ones?
Well if we do end up doing regular meets again, I can't do Mondays or Thursdays. Possibly Fridays, but Tuesday/Wednesday would probably work best for me.

If I can't make it, then I'm sure you can all have fun hanging out in Manning drinking lemonadé (pronounced the way Liz said it today, of course)/not beer without me. Either way, I'm going to make sure that I never, ever drink in front of any of you people. I get the feeling that one of you might do something to me in my dazed/tipsy state.

Edit: Might be able to do Thursdays, actually. Depends on if I can get my timetable changed. Do not want to be held prisoner at uni until 6:30.

Last edited:

spence

HSC
That's what she said.

EDIT: Also, hi USyders. How're you all going?
Was in Mannnning today. Bumped into some of you, heh. We should really get a regular meet sort of thing going, or a couple of smaller ones?
I'm good, how are you elizabeth?
I like this plan. I vote for Tues, Wed or Thurs arvos

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I'm good, how are you elizabeth?
I like this plan. I vote for Tues, Wed or Thurs arvos
I'm good thanks, Spence :) Life is grand, lulz.
I'm staying out of the organisation of said meets... Whenever you all find something that suits everyone/many people, I may just decide to attend here & there, depending on my uni/life schedule. Which is getting busier & busier every time I look. (Yeah guise, I srs have a life?)
So... yeah let me know :)
Would be good to see a few of you during sem though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)