semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Decided to go back to 3 days a week. No way I could take 4 tutes in a row.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
get a picture of it (screenshot)

upload it to photobucket/imgshack

get the url

and use the [ img ] and [/ img] tags (without spaces)

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Kind of pointless, unless you can move everything else.

PHSI2006 labs are on at 10:00-13:00 or 14:00-17:00 Tues, Weds and Thurs

edit: I'm assuming you wanted that Weds gone, yes?
Wed will be free, so I'm moving MBLG lab to Wednesdays, then putting PHSI pracs on thursday arvos and the lectures fit.

So all's good.

bio_nut

HSC
Wed will be free, so I'm moving MBLG lab to Wednesdays, then putting PHSI pracs on thursday arvos and the lectures fit.

So all's good.
Ah cool, just no days off then!

(like all these bastards, lol)

bio_nut

HSC
Pfft, I'm doing science/arts and ovrloading.

No days off for me!

But I will get every second wed off and friday off from 9-13 if i skip two lectures.
Oh no fair, lol :(

I don't even have room to overload, ahaha

Really thinking of changing a subject, hmm

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh no fair, lol :(

I don't even have room to overload, ahaha

Really thinking of changing a subject, hmm
Lol my Italian and French put together is 6 hours. All my science subjects are 6 hours or more by themselves.

Arts is soft. That's why I can overload.

witide

HSC
You're going to have to do things besides French and Ling to get your degree though aren't you, there wouldn't be that many subjects in that area to make up all your credit points?
I don't think I can do any more junior units. Are there any second semester subjects without specific prerequisites that you'd like to recommend? I've considered Celtic Studies, but unfortunately most of what I'm studying is languages, which makes it hard to start something new half-way through the year.

bio_nut

HSC
I don't think I can do any more junior units. Are there any second semester subjects without specific prerequisites that you'd like to recommend? I've considered Celtic Studies, but unfortunately most of what I'm studying is languages, which makes it hard to start something new half-way through the year.
Oh, you're second year? I'd go ask in the general chat thread, they'd probably be able to give you some suggestions there, hmm

witide

HSC
Oh, you're second year? I'd go ask in the general chat thread, they'd probably be able to give you some suggestions there, hmm
I'm in the second year of my first year. I transferred from a combined degree into the single arts degree, so I'm kinda stuck in first year limbo. I'll go pose the question in general chat as you suggested.

bio_nut

HSC
I'm in the second year of my first year. I transferred from a combined degree into the single arts degree, so I'm kinda stuck in first year limbo. I'll go pose the question in general chat as you suggested.
Yeah, sorry, I'd help you if I could but I transferred to straight science, so you'll get better advice there! :)

spence

HSC
Critical thinking is a pretty enjoyable course, and has no prereqs. Also philosophy of happiness doesn't have any either, I'm doing it next sem. Celtic studies is apparently really good, I'd have done it, but it wouldn't have worked well with my timetable

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I think a lot of art subjects will let you take the class without any prereqs, you just need to fill out a form saying you have a lot of personal interests and you've done other art classes etc.

Can you take any history classes? I highly reccommend the Holocaust class held by Prof. Konrad Kwiet cos it's so easy but still interesting.

Here's the link to the UOS if you haven't check it out already: Units of Study - Faculty of Arts - The University of Sydney

witide

HSC
Critical thinking is a pretty enjoyable course, and has no prereqs. Also philosophy of happiness doesn't have any either, I'm doing it next sem. Celtic studies is apparently really good, I'd have done it, but it wouldn't have worked well with my timetable
mhmm...not sure if philosophy is my thing. Which celtic unit were you looking at doing? I think CLST2607 - Modern Irish Linguistics looks interesting, but it isn't very specific in how much prior knowledge they assume.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Im in your MBLG lectures UNCO lol.
Haha, I've heard it's absolute torture.

I tried to get special permission for BCHM2072 so I didn't have to do MBLG... but he wouldn't let me. SIIIIGH. I really don't wanna do MBLG.

bio_nut

HSC
Haha, I've heard it's absolute torture.

I tried to get special permission for BCHM2072 so I didn't have to do MBLG... but he wouldn't let me. SIIIIGH. I really don't wanna do MBLG.
hahahahahaha they are NOT going to let you do it without MBLG! Why did you even think they would? It's a really important prereq, second year biochem is pretty full on, you'd flail and sink without it!

And it's not that bad, just a lot of work! *rolls eyes* It's actually really interesting.

jet

Banned
HSC
hahahahahaha they are NOT going to let you do it without MBLG! Why did you even think they would? It's a really important prereq, second year biochem is pretty full on, you'd flail and sink without it!

And it's not that bad, just a lot of work! *rolls eyes* It's actually really interesting.
So then I'm guessing 1901 would be a lot more work than "a lot of work"? lol. At least if it's interesting I'll be motivated to do the work...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)