semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i fucked around with it for ages, tuesdays are going to be the best. even if i have a 5 hour prac it starts at 1 and i dont have anything else, so im not gonna be complaining :p

did you post yours tam?

bio_nut

HSC
im going to hope that you're right about it actually being pretty interesting
most people i know hated it. but im willing to guess that's because of the pracs
Yes. Most definitely the pracs. Yes. Oh god.

Don't worry, they're only fortnightly! :)

bio_nut

HSC
I have huge horrible gaps just realised. One is 4 hours most weeks. Happy I live on campus now, lol, just have to motivate self to get out of bed for such a big break!

edit: actually is just because of a micro tute that is only on 4 times a semester for an hour... wondering if it's worth skipping so don't have huge useless gap the other 9 weeks...

Scorch

HSC

<3 being an arts student. Though I shall have epic fucktonnes of reading.

Last edited:

tanna

HSC

Obviously the stupid, stupid timetable server will not give me what I want... so therefore, I resorted to my own timetabling skills. If it all goes down well, that's what I should have. Commerce subjects are breezy :) no science, little hours!

WAIT, do you guys think if I switched from ECMT1010/MATH1004 to MATH1005, they'd still let me major in econometrics? ECMT1010 is listed as a prereq?

WAIT (II), just found it
"Students who complete MATH 1005/MATH 1015/MATH 1905 and an additional junior MATH unit are not required to complete Business and Economic Statistics A (ECMT1010) but must replace this unit with another junior unit of their choice from the Faculty of Economics and Business. However, students who intend to undertake a major in Econometrics should study ECMT1010 and choose alternative MATH unit options to meet the requirements of the Science component of their degree."

Sigh, do you think they'd give me an exception?

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
changed mine, still not entirely happy with the mon/tues end times, but VERY happy with all 11am starts :D
will probably end up skipping that tuesday tutorial most days :mad1:

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Sigh, do you think they'd give me an exception?
i highly doubt it
thats why im not even doing ecmt1010, how horrible would it be to have to do business statistics ON TOP of 4 other maths subjects for science :(

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
late finishes are the bomb tbh. though for me it means a serious increase in amount of thai eaten

always lovely to see the days get longer and go from ITS PITCH BLACK when you finish uni to OH WOW I CAN STILL SEE :O

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
late finishes are the bomb tbh. though for me it means a serious increase in amount of thai eaten

always lovely to see the days get longer and go from ITS PITCH BLACK when you finish uni to OH WOW I CAN STILL SEE :O
mmm but for me, late finishes suck, as it takes me nearly 2 hours to get home :(

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
takes me an hour and a half/2 hours depending on transport and for the last two semesters i've finished at 6pm 4 times a week. It beats 8 am starts hands down. and can sometimes be a good excuse to hang around uni and do stuff like listen to jazz or whatever

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ohh ok where do you live?
yeah farrrrk 8am starts mean waking up at 5am. not cool >_<

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
northish. about an hour on the train, 20 mins to get to station, 20 mins walk to/from uni.

so i guess an hour 40 assuming no waiting time.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just wondering - if other tute times are available, is it possible to go in for a staff assisted timetable change if you wanna change one or two tutes?

spence

HSC
Just wondering - if other tute times are available, is it possible to go in for a staff assisted timetable change if you wanna change one or two tutes?
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can. I'll be trying to do that

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

<3 being an arts student. Though I shall have epic fucktonnes of reading.
:(

I'm enrolled in ITLN3668 now but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna swap it for something else. I'm gonna do it in 2 years instead. Tell me how it goes.

Really jealous to be quite honest. I'd love to do four Italian subjects.

spiderpig333

first year B.A.
HSC
Mine's good Monday to Thursday but it'll change cause I can't stand GOVT so will drop geopol and do Renaissance and Reformation History instead.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Was fiddling around with the online timetable thing, and I'm very happy with my timetable now. Looks like I'll be spared a trip to the timetable line. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)